X

Need Help From The Orlando Area!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help From The Orlando Area!!!!

Hey guys I am looking for a place to buy Zeus helmets in the Orlando area as I live in Ottawa Canada and for the same helmet here I will pay like $100 more than in the states so when I am on vacation in may I am going to pick one up in Florida so if you guys know of a dealer that sells them please post the name the address and if you can the phone# or just there website if they have one I would really be very thankful the helmet I am looking for is the Zeus 508W and if any one has one maby could you give me your feedback on it here is a pic of it
    Thanks

Attached Files
    Always remember to keep the rubber side down!

Maybe you can contact them directly and they could give you some leads also. Their distributor section is still under construction.

I also found this review. I don't know if you saw it already.

Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
    http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
    http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

Also, you might be able to order online before hand and ship it to a KatRider member's house in the Orlando area. This way you get the best price on the helmet. Buying locally will probably be more expensive.
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

page cyberpeot i forget the name of the place , but thier is a big helmet shop in daytona or orlando that has a well known websight
        sigpic

Comment

I just checked the place in Daytona and they don't carry them (HelmetShop.com). I can't recommend the Zeus because of the plastic latching system for the flip-front -- that's a deal-killer in my mind. So, unless your head is XXXL (a size Zeus address that most manufacturers don't), I'd avoid them -- and if it is XXXL, I'd still look for a non-flip up instead of a plastic-latch based flip-up.

Just FYI: HelmetShop does carry the Nolan's (which use a steel-latch system)... But that's in Daytona Beach, another 55 or so miles from Orlando. I'm sure someone in Orlando carries them too, probably just not as cheap.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Last edited by The CyberPoet; 01-23-2008, 02:30 PM.
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thanks for looking for me CyberPoet and yes I do have a head like a watermelon and this is infact why I am looking for Zeus I currently have the Zeus ZS 2100 and like it but want a flip front as well
            Always remember to keep the rubber side down!

Comment

I wear an XL (Nolan) or XXL (most other brands) myself, and the older Nolans (N100 flip-up) fit the melon-headed better than their newer N102 flip-up, but the N102 is still worth investigating, IMHO (I have both).

See if you can find one for size, and if you can't score it during your visit, if you buy online, I'll be happy to forward it to you at any time in the future via USPS for actual postage costs.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
              X