Kisan lights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kisan lights

Happy New Year everyone.

I just put my Kat back together. I received my Morgan carbtune, set up the carbs and put everything back together this morning. I don’t want to rush the winter but I can’t wait to try it out!!!!!

Morgan is a terrific vendor to deal with. Very fast shipping and very reasonable pricing.

Has anyone here used the Kisan mirror indicators? My wife has an F150 truck with lights in the mirror and it is very noticeable. I could not help but think the same would work well on the bikes. I have seen that Kisan offers a set has anyone used them? Would you recommend them? Is there something less expensive that can be used in their place?

Thanks

Rodney
    Forgiveness is what defines us. For without forgiveness, humans would have annihilated themselves with endless retributions.

2004 600 Kat

Billet Aluminum frame clamps and custom delrin sliders for 98+ Kats
    http://www.burley1.ca

Spedee has them on his bike

Great site to look at for ideas. Lot of good details.. A+
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rok_Stars_Bars View Post
      Spedee has them on his bike

Great site to look at for ideas. Lot of good details.. A+
      http://www.spedee.com
      And they are very visible. I've ridden behind and in front of Spedee and you never have to guess what his intentions are whether you are looking straight at him or in your mirrors. If I remember correctly, they are sequential as well (i.e. they light progressively from inside to out to further accentuate the direction of the turn).
      I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

Kissan builds top-notch top-grade products, at a price to match. I've considered carrying their stuff previously, but initial order quantities were higher than I wanted to commit to at that time.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
        X