X

Ignition Advancers in STOCK (5 each!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
    Mine was! It took prayer and much much muscle to get it off!
    That's odd . I had a stock 95 Ca Kat with over 50k on it , and the swap was as easy as could be . Maybe you guys got girlier arms than even I ....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Comment

Will this work on a pre 98?

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver View Post
          Will this work on a pre 98?
          Yup. Fits any air-oil cooled Kat engine built since '88 for the US market...

REMINDER: OUT OF STOCK AGAIN

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

When do you expect to be getting more in?

Comment

Hopefully in about 3-4 weeks, but I'm not sure because the damn things keep going on national back-order throughout the supply system.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I used KND 2X4 technology to get the bolt out. It was a piece of cake.
                '06 600 Katana
                http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

crap missed th boat...
                  91 Katana 600 Red

Comment

So, WrightKat, how's it feel now that you have the new one in?

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

feels great. Although my battery was dead when I went out to take her for a spin. It had nothing to do with the advancer tho. I sorta left the key on when I came inside for awhile. BTW thanks for the tip about using a 2x4 in the rear wheel. I used a regular allen key and a small wrench as a breaker bar. Slid a 2x4 through the rear rim. Tightened it up and smacked the wrench twice real quick and snap off it came piece of cake. I didn't even take the fairings off just took out enough bolts so I could lift the fairing out of the way of the last bolt.
                      '06 600 Katana
                      http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                      Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                      Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Is this the factory pro ignition advancer? The picture on the ebay link looks differently than what's on CP's site and factory pro's site. If it's not, CP, are you already sold out of your next shipment?
                        What the deuce!?!

Comment

That e-bayer advertises it as a factory pro but that is not a factory pro pictured. He probably has that as a random picture and not the actual picture. I would e-mail him and ask him for a pic of the actual one.
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

I have zero clue what that picture is, but it sure as #$% isn't an advancer of any kind compatible with a Kat.
                            I'd have to guess it's some form of tranny-shifting product

Cheers,
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

FEATURES
                              • Advance Ignition Timing
                              • Simple installation - bolts on in minutes!
                              • Reliable one piece design
                              • Very affordable modification
                              • Photo is not necessarily of the kit for this bike

Comment

Originally posted by nitros222 View Post
                                FEATURES
                                • Photo is not necessarily of the kit for this bike
                                Ah, so that's why my momma told me reading was good. Nonetheless I'd like to make sure he's gonna ship me what he's claiming, and aint no better way to do that than with a pic of the actual item.
                                What the deuce!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X