• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 left
    RAS, look on the previous page.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Last edited by The CyberPoet; 04-24-2008, 09:00 PM.
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• Marc can you please hold one out for me please sir.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

• Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
        Marc can you please hold one out for me please sir.
        Didn't we do this already?

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet

Originally posted by Rodimus View Post
        I think I already paid for mine- LOL
        Not as far as I know, but I haven't had the timing signal cover off on that bike yet, so there might be one hiding under the cover...

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet

2 left.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Last edited by The CyberPoet; 04-24-2008, 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• I want one, any left?
          Die Living, rather than live dying

Comment

• All gone for now (holding one for myself).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• Wow. 6 hours to sell out. How long do you think 50 would last?

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
              All gone for now (holding one for myself).

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet

Comment

• WTF?? We gotta set up a pre-order or something - wanna get one for the GF's bike
                "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

• Do you have the $$ to pre-order/stock fifty of the things? I certainly don't...

6 hours is about typical when I get them in.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• still cyber can get them in, sell out and get them in again and sell out again faster than I have seen or heard some members wait for one even directly from factory pro.......hell maybe 3 rounds faster

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

• I meant us pre-order from you - but you're probably referring to the previous post >_>
                      Last edited by Teh_K; 04-24-2008, 10:16 PM.
                      "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

• So cool... I wish I had access to a CNC machine...

Comment

• Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
                          still cyber can get them in, sell out and get them in again and sell out again faster than I have seen or heard some members wait for one even directly from factory pro.......hell maybe 3 rounds faster
                          I ordered from factory pro over a month ago and was still waiting. I saw this thread, called factory pro and they said about 4 more weeks so I told them to refund my money and then I bought one from cyberpoet for $10 cheaper,lol. I'm just glad they refunded my money an hour after I called them or I'd have missed out.
                          sigpicIn Memory Of Troy Allen Bell
                          RIP 06/24/53 - 01/08/08
                          I Miss You Pop
                          2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa
                          BMC aif filter,Lowered,Small air box mod,Bar riserers

Comment

• havent read all the post so sorry if you've answered this before, do they fit pre kats and i would like one if so
                            95 suZuki katana
                            Autozone rattlecan MoD

Comment

• I have an extra 5 deg advancer if anybody is interested. I ordered one a few weeks ago and when I took the side cover off I realized that the previous owner had all ready installed one. I bought the bike from a shop and never met the PO so I had no idea. I had taken it out of the package to look at it but it was never installed. If anybody is interested in buying it off of me I will sell it for what I paid for it plus shipping ($49 + $4 = $53). I am out of town right now but will be back home tomorrow night. I can have it in the mail as early as Saturday morning. Please PM me if interested. First to contact me and deposit the money into my PayPal account will get it.

Comment

• It has now been sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X