X

Kat questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat questions

i'm a new rider and thinking about picking up a kat. can anyone give me some feedback on the handling, excelleration, clutch response, or anything else important to know about a kat it's a 600

Ummmmmmm
    Last edited by ZukiFred; 01-01-2008, 03:03 PM. Reason: because he didn't think befor I posted
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by turtleman View Post
      i'm a new rider and thinking about picking up a kat. can anyone give me some feedback on the handling, excelleration, clutch response, or anything else important to know about a kat it's a 600
      i got a 750 and it runs real smoth. and when your going 80 mph it only feels like 35mph. its ment to go fast but alot more comfurt then a gsxr. i like mine alot ive been riding it for about 2 years now
      02 Suzuki Katana 750
      05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

There is a lot to know about any new bike you are considering. When you say you're a new rider, how new? How tall is your inseam and what do you weigh? What are you looking for in a bike? We need more info to give you decent answers.

PS - try searching for the phrase "Colin McRae" here on KatRiders and you'll find a lot of info (seriously).

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Last edited by The CyberPoet; 01-03-2008, 07:22 AM. Reason: (damn, my search-button graphic is out of date!)
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
          There is a lot to know about any new bike you are considering. When you say you're a new rider, how new? How tall is your inseam and what do you weigh? What are you looking for in a bike? We need more info to give you decent answers.

PS - try searching for the phrase "Colin McRae" here on KatRiders and you'll find a lot of info (seriously).

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          +1 more info needed.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
          X