X

Hit a racoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit a racoon

Hey everyone i'm new to this site ... jw where a good place to buy a yellow 2002 left upper katana Fairing its the front one with the blinker ...dam racoon made me do i lol i was only got 25 thank god... Thank you every much Dylan ps post the urls if you could
    Kyle

New: RonAyers.com -- will come prepainted to match.

Repair & repaint yours: empiregp.com -- tell 'em the cyberpoet sent ya.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Yeah, but did you get any air-time out of it?
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Lol yeah i'm beat up I had a few flip time too... feeling it still lol might have to go get the stones dug out of my back
        Kyle

Comment

Got any pics of the what was left of him? Oh, and glad to hear you okay!
          Straight up is boring, on your side hurts... it's best somewhere in between.

Comment

No i didnt kill the F***er thats what really pissed me off or i would of went and thrown it at a tree here are the color codes your local shop will be able to mix the paint for you
            Year: 2002 Make: Suzuki Model(s): GSX600 Katana,

Code ColorRite Top ColorRite Base
            Y9H Pearl Lively Yellow (Factory Variance Color) 4947 1947
            YC2 Candy Grand Blue 4997 1043
            YD8 Metallic Sonic Silver Belly Pan 4915
            019 Space Black Wheel Color 4050
            Kyle

Comment

You need to be sure that you apply those colors over the right color primers -- for example, the Candy Grand Blue will only look right applied over a pure white primer or base-coat.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

So if i get it painted yellow what should be the base primer color for the yellow because my uncle cna paint good but i just want to make sure its the right way so it doesnt have to take my bike out longer then it has too
                Kyle

Comment

Glad to read that you're okay.

Too bad you didn't kill that 'coon, they make nice hats
                  I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Glad you are ok. kinda funny to me that you hit a coon. thats what i hit that destroyed my lowers back when my bike was the stock paint job. them coons can do some damage.
                    Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                    6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                    5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X