sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
      MSF Rider Coach 27028
      MoPowerSports.com
      Torco
      SoCalTrackDays

Comment

All you young pups are way off.

Let me tell you, I have dated plenty of Older Women, and man, they are so much better at EVERYTHING compared to women that are my age or younger. I am now 27, and most recently, I have been sharing my aquantance with a 41 year old.

Now I am not trying to knock women my age, but MATURE LADIES are by far better
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yummy!! for the blonde and Yummy!! for the brunette, now where is the Redhead to finish it off!!

OH there you are, Hi Katgirl!!!!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
            Batgirl looks WAY younger than her age!
            She's a hottie
            hmmmmm...really ....havn't seen a pic.

-------------------------------------------------------steve

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........for some reason I don't think she's old at all!

(and I DO think she's HOT) 8)
              I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
              Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
              Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                Yummy!! for the blonde and Yummy!! for the brunette, now where is the Redhead to finish it off!!

OH there you are, Hi Katgirl!!!!
                you funny guy Thaz!!

Nick would agree with you Lou, he just turned 26 and I am 32
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
                  All you young pups are way off.

Let me tell you, I have dated plenty of Older Women, and man, they are so much better at EVERYTHING compared to women that are my age or younger. I am now 27, and most recently, I have been sharing my aquantance with a 41 year old.

Now I am not trying to knock women my age, but MATURE LADIES are by far better

hehe...young pups. I find that expression a bit funny coming from a 27 yr old, when that is how I see you....as a young pup. ...lol.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Now you see the term "older lady" is subjective. The young lady is 4 years younger than me & I will readily admit sure extremely fine (even have my wife's permission to say it). Mojoe, If you're trip brings you through Arkansas shoot me a PM & I'll BBQ up some yardbird.

Comment

the brunette called me up today to go for a ride. my !@#$#%%^&* choke cable...or lack of one, left me no choice but to say, "maybe next time".

Comment

Broken choke cable ? Are you SERIOUS ?!? Jeez , I "fixed" a choke cable on someones bike more than a year ago with a wire tie until she could get a new one , and I noticed last weekend that the tie is still on there . You must not've really wanted to go . FIX THAT SUMBITCH !
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

there was no fixing this one...the cable snapped right in the middle...not on an end....believe me, I checked, I tried. No big deal though...there will be another day.

Comment

Working...
                          X