No announcement yet.
X

cool old"er" lady.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh yeah, definately stop by on your trip and I'll by you both lunch. As long as she poses w/ my Kat..

dont worry, u can pose too if you want

Comment

Mojoe, she is gorgeous! Are you tow romantically involved? Don't mean to pry, but I know you are fairly open.
      She maybe one you don't want to let get too far away....
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

very nice . I'm not gonna be a dawg on the post but man the thoughts running thru my mind . I mean nice bike
        Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Originally posted by KG
          Mojoe, she is gorgeous! Are you tow romantically involved? Don't mean to pry, but I know you are fairly open.
          She maybe one you don't want to let get too far away....
          Yup...she is pretty hot.
          Nope, we are not romantically involved. Would I lke to be? Only if she does and no strings attached.
          And yes, I am pretty open...as in my door is always open for a pretty lady. I like variety KG. Been too long in relationship...as in since 17 yrs old....that is 23 years. Now I like the single life too much to give it up. I have found a resource where I am in contact with about...oh...maybe 12-13 female riders now. From 22/23 to 45....sportbike to customs. And another 20 or 30 I am checking out....all from meeting by the internet. It is quite cool actually. Nope...I am definately in no hurry to settle down with just one. I would post some pics of these ladies....but that would not be appropriate and sort of going against their privacy. I only posted this one because...well...she is a hot 45 yr old with a damn nice bike
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

You know KG...I was just thinking. I don't want it to sound like I am some dawg just out chasing beaver. I just appreciate riding with a lady a bit more than I do with a guy. The 2 are totally different. When I head out with the guys, it is always over the speed limit and zoooom.....point A to point B....or drive up and down the "strip" a dozen times. With the ladies, it is more relaxed. We actually stop and mix riding with other things...like coming into a small village and browsing antique shops...or taking a walk down the sidewalk...or even stopping off to do some horseback riding. You know....explore something more than the road. Don't get me wrong...I need my "macho" riding fix as well....but more often I like to relax and mix it up....if you catch my drift. And this is why I am out to meet as many female riders as I can. Now unless I get lucky and meet the perfect woman for me who is going to be ok with me out riding with other women while she has to work, I just don't want that commitment. Most women...and men too, have this big ground rule once you are involved.....the opposite sex is off limits unless they are butt ugly and not a threat. Some shit about insecurity or something like that....jealousy. I can't handle that.
            Nope....I like the way things are right now. It is all about freedom for me at the moment. No kids, no debt...no responsibilities except the rent, phone and my cable. I do have a cat, but I can leave for a week by filling up a big dish of food and leaving the toilet seat up. Anything more than that and my mom will stop in and feed her.

To show you what I mean, I will post one more pic. Last one though...because I don't feel good about it. I feel like I am invading her privacy...but a little bit of me wants to gloat...lol.
            This lady is 32 years old and she said she logged 16k kms last summer.....and she rides with her 38yr old female cousin...who is pretty fine too, btw. They both own BMW r1150s. One is a 2000 and the other is an 02. They do long distant rides. They did the Cabot Trail last summer....alone...because they don't know other riders. I have been chatting with her for 2 weeks on msn and we are going to meet soon for a ride.
            So...would anyone blame me for thinking to hell with commitment at this moment?? It isn't about anything sexual or relationships. It's about friendship and bonding for a common interest. But hey...if I have the chance to get lucky once in a while, who am I to turn down that?
            So if I do miss my chance KG....another will come along. I am not worried about that. Someday....just not today.

NOTE: That is not her actual bike. She just told me what she rides and I snagged a pic off the net to represent it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
              stop and mix riding with other things...like coming into a small village and browsing antique shops...or taking a walk down the sidewalk...or even stopping off to do some horseback riding. You know....explore something more than the road.
              Sounds like Junior and Range when they ride!
              Bet it all on red!

Comment

Yup , definately a cool chick . In my book most chicks that ride ARE cool , attractive or otherwise .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

More power to you Mojoe.. If somethign happened to my wife i would stay single and enjoy the uhhhh scenery more..
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Very cool Mojoe, as long as you are having fun. I wasn't thinking badly of you. Just thinking about your future

Comment

Originally posted by badbilly
                      Originally posted by Mojoe
                      stop and mix riding with other things...like coming into a small village and browsing antique shops...or taking a walk down the sidewalk...or even stopping off to do some horseback riding. You know....explore something more than the road.
                      Sounds like Junior and Range when they ride!
                      Some of the strip clubs we've been to could be considered antique shops.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                        Some of the strip clubs we've been to could be considered antique shops.
                        that is classic!
                        ROTFLMFAO

Comment

WOW!!!!

I don't know who is Sexier the bike or the lady.
                          'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

I'll have her if you don't want her

Comment

Kathleen are you turning to the dark side?
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Never thought I'd hear a guy call it the dark side

I am straight, and involed with a gorgeous guy, however, I can also say when I think a girl is hot/beautiful, and can see the attraction.

Comment

Working...
                                X