Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Whats your favorite mod you've done so far ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New paint
    V&H 200hp race engine
    40mm carbs
    4-1 exhaust
    Other surprises I am not ready to share yet.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

#1- Fender eliminator kit. #2- V+H slip-on.

Comment

New tires... The macadams that came with it are history.
        - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Tires will be my next move. Thinking about going Avon.

Comment

so far it is the cowl but that will change this week when I get rid of the shovel
            Corys alter ego

Big Cory
            SBFMC 707

Comment

Occasionally I place my ass on the seat.

That is always my favorite mod!~

Comment

my 2 brothers racing pipe.
                i did just score a rf900 rear shock though

tim

Comment

Clip-ons no doubt,
                  Comfort, styling, all that..

I like my new dash too...

Comment

Well, all I've done so far is Chop the rear fender and put a Yoshi Slip-on on the bike. They would both be my favorite I guess since that fender looked ugly as sin and the yoshi sounds very nice
                    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Fender eliminator
                      Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

I really like the flush mount turn idicators & mirrors I put on.

The rear turn indicators are not really flush mount, they stick out a little bit but they flow with the body. I think they came off of a 900 Honda, not sure, I bought them off of eBay.

The front turn indicators are flush mounts but they were originally Ford truck clearance lights, I converted them to be running/turn indicators. The reason I used these is because when I removed the original turn indicators they left a huge area with a hole, I had to remove some body work to have them set flush.

Even though I mounted the aftermarket mirrors just below the original mounting place I think they help give a fresh look to they Kat. The mirrors are for a 2001 GSXR1000. If I had mounted them in the original mirror mounted place I would have still been looking at my elbows, with them mounted below I have plenty of viewing area.

I did remove the pinstriping, I thought they dated the bike, with them gone the bike looks a lot better.

With all of those I think the Kat looks like a newer bike instead of the 1990 model it is.
                        I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1100FL
                          I really like the flush mount turn idicators & mirrors I put on.

The rear turn indicators are not really flush mount, they stick out a little bit but they flow with the body. I think they came off of a 900 Honda, not sure, I bought them off of eBay.

The front turn indicators are flush mounts but they were originally Ford truck clearance lights, I converted them to be running/turn indicators. The reason I used these is because when I removed the original turn indicators they left a huge area with a hole, I had to remove some body work to have them set flush.

Even though I mounted the aftermarket mirrors just below the original mounting place I think they help give a fresh look to they Kat. The mirrors are for a 2001 GSXR1000. If I had mounted them in the original mirror mounted place I would have still been looking at my elbows, with them mounted below I have plenty of viewing area.

I did remove the pinstriping, I thought they dated the bike, with them gone the bike looks a lot better.

With all of those I think the Kat looks like a newer bike instead of the 1990 model it is.
                          Got any pics of thise great mods????
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Hope these work, first will be a front shot to show a slimmer Kat & position of mirrors, then a side shot of front turn indicators, then a side shot of the rear t.i.'s

Comment

Now a rear shot, hopefully you can see how the rear t.i.'s flow with the body, if not I will try to get some pics this weekend & post them.

Comment

Full Hindle System (CF style)
                                99 Kat 6: hindle header+ carbon cannon, rear ohlins adjusty, K&N dirt mask, super jetted and flashy dyno'd, fiber-lyte pretty dash, carbon heel kicky guards, super cool solo cowl/second look seat skin combo ANNND the 520 chain conversion, super secrect perfect sprocket combo - some wicked pilot sport cup rubbers,NRC racing engine covers, fender elim kit --- any questions? FOR SALE $$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                                X