Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Whats your favorite mod you've done so far ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite mod you've done so far ?

The best thing you've done to your bike since you got it ? If you REALLY can't narrow it down to just one thing.. go ahead and spout off your favorites.

Upgraded front braking system

(was gonna paint bike blue, but why the hell would I do that?!)

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
      Upgraded front braking system

(was gonna paint bike blue, but why the hell would I do that?!)
      Because it would make your bike the fastest! I would have say getting rid of the shovel.
      2000 Kat 600
      "Fast Blue"
      Pic in Profile

Comment

I'd have to say that the mod i like the most would probably be the 5 degree ignition advance,It realy seems to make the bike come alive.
        97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

I would have to say the seat cowl.
          Thank you Jim.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I guess I would have to say the paint job. It really makes the bike stand out and get attention. Now just to put that chrome swing arm on
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

removed decals and got custom, and close second is the clear signals.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

The mods I have done for others is the biggest one.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I cant wait to say, My Cowl, is my favorite mod, hopefully I'll be able to say that next week once it gets put on my bike.

Like KG, I also really liked gettin rid of those stock decals.

Comment

cowl...then GSX-F emblem

Comment

put on a new horn !! Freeway blaster - low note !!! SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT !!
                      Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                      Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

i liked my white swingarm and wheels...
                        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

I'd have to say upgrading the 88-97 mickey mouse mirrors with 98+ ones. That really finished off the look, of course that wouldn't mean anything without the other massive mods. With that said, I think the mirror mod is great. That or the GSXR rear shock, but I'm still waiting for the shock to come back from race tech, so I can't say for sure.

Comment

If it works, it will be the speedo pick-up onto the Gixxer engine.

Took forever to drill out that steel.
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

so far all i've done is chop the shovel and get a smoked screen.

www.vwvortex.com
                              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Working...
                              X