Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

FSM available here? (that's Factory Service Manual)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSM available here? (that's Factory Service Manual)

over at the honda CB___F site, folks have graciously scanned and posted the service/repair books online in .PDF format... any such luck around these parts? i would even be willing to float some bux to someone for a copy (electronic or otherwise) of a factory manual...
    it amazes me how different some procedures/measurments/tolerances/etc will be from clymer to haynes to OEM literature... i swear the CB750F book was written by a 10 year-old japanese girl...
    as a brand-new KAT owner, i dont yet even know the oil capacity
    a

gather 'round, children

Yeah the factory service manuals are great. Go to repairmanuals.com, you can get one there. I make you a copy, but those things are pretty darn big. Thats a lot of time at kinko's. Plus I only have one for the 88-97 kat 600

Comment

Somebody on eBay occassionally sells the factory manual on CD in PDF format, but no one has posted it here (up and up board this is... no copyright violations asking to be busted).

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
        Yeah the factory service manuals are great. Go to repairmanuals.com, you can get one there. I make you a copy, but those things are pretty darn big. Thats a lot of time at kinko's. Plus I only have one for the 88-97 kat 600
        cool, thanks for the link... shooey! $60! but thats the one--- thats what i want... amazon has the clymer books for <$20 all day long, but i have come to fear the books-o-clymer... for example, in the CB750 book, it has you adjusting the camchains with the bike idling... not only are there potential problems lurking with having a loosened camchain in a running motor, but the fact of the matter is, you CANT properly adjust it that way... it will always be too loose...
        anyways
        a

gather 'round, children

Comment

Working...
        X