X

Street FX Tire Technix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street FX Tire Technix

Has anyone tried these before, just ordered me a pair on friday. They look cool on the website, but was wondering how they would look in person.

hmm, I'd like to see what that looks like. I have 96 Blue LED's from Street FX on my bike right now, and those may look cool.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Just be careful because if they are too heavy they will break the valve stem...I had a few of those type of items and one of them ended up breaking the valve stem...also for some reason the front one always came off......it was weird but I lost 3 front ones before I stopped buying them..
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

TireFlys were the original, and I used them for a while because I figured anything that made me more visible was good, right? Wrong, it turns out -- they ripped a couple tire valves on me, and I actually watched them rip an entire valve clean out of the tire of my GF's bike on the tire balancing machine (I had asked the techs to balance it with the TireFly on the tire). Lesson learned...

At least it prompted me to start offering my solid billet tire valves.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          ...I actually watched them rip an entire valve clean out of the tire of my GF's bike on the tire balancing machine ...

Besides, didn't neon go out of syle in the late 80's? ...or it is retro again!?

Comment

Apparently its retro again. There's alot of street racer's or Ricer's around my neighborhood that have a bunch of LED's, under their cars. Almost evey week they like to hang out at Hooter's to show them off. Some of them look pretty cool. Maybe I'll take some pix and post them later.

Comment

Working...
            X