No announcement yet.
X

Signal Relay box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i looked tonight, mine is a 552 2 prong. it plugged right in as i said.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

Originally posted by blazerzr2
      But, the ones I found had the "standard" 1/4 inch spade connections and the Kat has the tiny (1/8?) type spades.. Like in the pictures I posted.

How did Y'all plug it right in?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
        Originally posted by blazerzr2
        But, the ones I found had the "standard" 1/4 inch spade connections and the Kat has the tiny (1/8?) type spades.. Like in the pictures I posted.

How did Y'all plug it right in?
        let me see if i can get a couple pics bp.....you know, maybe im talking about something different, but my blinkers work now.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

I replaced my relay with the 552 model. The Right Side flahes front and rear, but now only the left front flashes, no action from the left rear.

Wiring issue? I changed the bulb. Weird thing is, when I first bought the bike, the left rear and left front stayed on solid...

Comment

Should I purchase the more expensive signal relay Kragen has to offer?

Comment

I'd check the wiring first before you put more $$ into it. Follow the leads and make sure they are properly connected.
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I used a $2 one from Walmart...only downfall is there is a slight delay when it first comes on till the first flash...other than that work fine. Yep plugged right in and snug.

Comment

Working...
                X