X

KATS RIDE AMONGST CRUISERS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KATS RIDE AMONGST CRUISERS!

This a continuation from the below post. It was the bike ride we took part in yesterday. I wanted to move it here so everyone could see.

The ride was awesome! Steve(theusualsuspect) and I were the only sports bikes there! The route took us through a bunch of cities and they could not have chosen a better route. Everyone rode safe and it lasted about an hour and a half. It ended with free food! There was a raffle for orphans so that was for a great cause. Steve won a cargo net in the drawing.

Now the only bad parts, Steve found a 2 foot long hair in his mouth from a donut Poor dude! To top it off, when we went to my house to get the spinner bulb, I dropped his helmet Steve, was like, no problem. Steve, you have class my brother! I owe you for dropping it!

Overall, a nice group of people and a nice Pastor who said a deep prayer before the ride.

Click on the pics for detail.

Two of these are not like the other

Conclusion of the ride. Do you think the Kats stick out a little

Some other rides there. My favorite other than the Kats of course was the Boulevard. Man that thing sounded nice!

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Oh and before I forget, when we got on base, I noticed this yellow Sports bike about 100 yards away in this parking lot that is normally vacant. Eagle eyes Steve said CBR right away! Anyway, we went to check it out and noticed this thing has been used and abused! Poor Honda!

Very nice CBR but used and abused too. Check out the rear tire and chain!

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Oh, man! -The guy riding that Honda needs to be arrested for cruelty!
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero
        Oh, man! -The guy riding that Honda needs to be arrested for cruelty!
        By the looks of that tire, I think he gave himself the death penalty. Should at least use some of that yellow paint to cover the cords.
        96 Katana 750; 05 SV650N; 81 CB900C

Comment

nice chicken strips on the honduh

Comment

Sounds like it was a fun ride! That CBR highjacks your thread... The Humanity!!!!
            2007 GSXR 600 BLACK
            Traded in the 02 KAT 600 and sold the 02 KX250..
            2003 KX 125 (sold)

Comment

the last 4 rides i have been on have been 95% hd 4% other crusers then one or 2 sportbikes

Comment

Yup, I should have taken a better pic of the front tire on that Honda then you really would have seen chicken strips!

Comment

Sounds like a fun time. Glad everyone finished the ride safe and sound.
                  All of my friends ride Harleys except for 1 and he rides a 85 GS 550ES. As long as you ride I don't care what brand it is, lol.
                  96 Katana 600
                  97 4 door Blazer LT
                  03 Honda Pilot EXL
                  sigpic

Comment

you think that your kat's stand out, try a bright yellow aprilia in cruiser land...
                    Live and Lean.
                    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                    Romans 3:23

Comment

Sounded like a lot of fun.........it's nice to go out on rally's like that. Thanks for sharing the pics!!!!! Makes me want to go out right now and ride.......rain today tho

Comment

Nice pics..!! thanks for sharing..
                        Wish I could go riding, stuck on call all weekend.. Sucks.. !!

Comment

that's real cool 8) , glad you guys had a good time.
                          i also ride with friends that own cruisers, it's all good
                          One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

Nice pics,glad that you guys had a blast.
                            Watch for your Guardian Angel
                            750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Thanks all. No incidents at all except a cruiser stalling when we stopped. Well Steve would probably say the hair thing was considered a ride related incident too

Comment

Working...
                              X