No announcement yet.
X

KATS RIDE AMONGST CRUISERS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh that donut was gross, but having only that to be the bad part of the ride was good. the ride was fun we rode though quite a few citys and towns of central/eastern mass, crossed the starting line of the boston marathon and followed the route for a few miles before we went another direction all in all i had a great time and am looking forward to next year hopefully we'll be able to get more people from kr to come.

Cheap and fast won't be reliable.
    Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
    Reliable and fast won't be cheap.

Comment

Poor CBR
      It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Sorry I missed the ride guys. I was tooo busy working on my kat. Its almost done! maybe this weekend!
        The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.

From Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

Comment

I'm in for Sunday after Church of course. Hopefully it is nice out. I found some nice twisties in Lexington off of Route 2. Very nice!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Oh,
            I meant the bike will probably be done by the end of the weekend. Just got my front fender from Mojoe!
            Hopefully by the end of Sunday night, I will be on the road.
            I have June 8th -18th off from work though! I may head to bike week....or just go to Walden Pond everyday.
            Yes,
            Lexington is nice. I will have to take you along the country roads and farmland on the back roads to walden.
            Are you going to the Deal's Gap rally this year?
            Too far for me.
            The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.

From Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

Comment

Working...
            X