X

Suzuki Contact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki Contact

Does anyone know how I would get in contact with the regional manager for the Southeast??? I live in Charlotte, NC and am having a problem with a local dealer. I tried the Suzuki web site, but there is no contact info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    "Glory isn't found in dying for your country. It's making the other S.O.B. die for his!!!"
    George Patton

I don't have the contact info, but in similar situations, I've called another store/dealership/etc. and requested the contact information. They have always given it to me.

If they ask about your problem, just tell them it is with another dealer and you would like to contact the regional manager.

I hope you get your problem resolved.
    -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
    -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

contact cyberpoet.i bet he has that info.or you can do what mh said.if you hahe free long distance you can call the dealership her in houston at 281-332-word.hope it works out for ya.

Comment

From: http://www.suzukicycles.com/Inside%5...ContactUs.aspx

Should you have a situation that you believe requires American Suzuki's immediate assistance you may call Customer Service at 714-572-1490. Customer service representatives are available from 8:30AM to 5 PM PST.

If that doesn't cut it, let me know and I'll get you an inside contact.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

thanks cp.

Comment

Suzuki Contact

Herr Cyber Poet: Ich danke Ihnen fuer die Information. I am giving the dealer 1 last chance to make right. If I don't get it straightened out by this weekend, I will contact. Thanks to all for the replies. It's really a shame that it has gotten more common place that these dealers are more than happy to take your money, but don't wanrt to know you after the sale.
            "Glory isn't found in dying for your country. It's making the other S.O.B. die for his!!!"
            George Patton

Comment

stur:

What's the problem?

Charlotte Suzuki over on Freedom Drive?

K
              I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
              Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
              Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Suzuki Contact

No. Ricky Hendrick in Pineville. I would be here writing for a few hours. So, I'll wait until I see if they rectify the situation.
                George Patton

Comment

Working...
                X