X

polished aluminum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polished aluminum

hey guys i am short on money so i am falling back to on things that i have learned (a good idah i think) i am really good at polishing aluminum and can make it like a mirror, i work for $30 an hour.
    if you would like to see some pics i will email them to you because it wont let me put them up here.
    if intristed please:
    e-mail me at: [email protected]
    or
    call me at: 1-(906)-396-3356
    thanks
    Chris Larson

use a hosting site like www.imageshack.com or putfile.com

you either don't have enough posts or you have reached you uploading limits

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

ok cool thanks

Comment

I don't have any aluminum I need polished, but you might want to print up some cheap business cards and lay them on every aluminum-framed cycle you see around town.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

ill try that too i havent had time to take the pics yet but i hope thati can do it tonight or tommrow

Comment

another suggestion would be to not put an hr charge but a charge for parts:

IE - rims xxx$
            Frame - XXX$
            grab bars XX$
            swingarm xx$

also include a price for removing the parts yourself vs them removing them. Some guys will want you to do it cuz they dont have the tools/etc
            97 Katana 600
            [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

i work for $30 an hour cuz it varies on the job g\depending on wht coating the factory used

guys i can now give your metal an asid bath if you prefer to shine it youre self i charge $20 for asid bath only if i polish it is free

Comment

Working...
              X