No announcement yet.
X

How much is a 2006 Katana 600 worth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my 06 600 for $6300 out the door (all taxes, tags, etc included)
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

yeah - if i was you i'd go shop the local dealers and just tell em you want a new kat out the door for under 6500

You'll get one no worries - that will be brand new - not new/sitting for 2 yrs
      97 Katana 600
      [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Originally posted by Wade-Kat600
        yeah - if i was you i'd go shop the local dealers and just tell em you want a new kat out the door for under 6500

Ah, Wade, you do know they stopped building them at the end of '05 (as 2006 models), thus there are no "2007" Kats to be purchased because they simply don't exist -- right?

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          Originally posted by gytrdunkat
          I'd get a voucher for the 500 mile service too, that's an expense they won't tell you about.
          Great suggestion (although it's a 600 mile service). Normally rate for that service if done fully in complaince with Suzuki's guidelines is about $320.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Yeah yeah, I meant 600, I do everything in increments of 500 on mine and confused the two

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

well I finally got the bike today... and all I can say is I love it! I could only get them down to $5900 for it. After a day of riding a motorcycle for the first time besides the MSF class I didnt drop it nor get hit by a car haha. I appreciate all the replys from you guys.

Comment

Congratulations on the KAT! That's a fair price and I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                Originally posted by Wade-Kat600

Ah, Wade, you do know they stopped building them at the end of '05 (as 2006 models), thus there are no "2007" Kats to be purchased because they simply don't exist -- right?

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                my mistake - yeah - it would be an 06 - but all the local dealers still have a few laying around - you get the point tho - it still seems a little steep at that price
                97 Katana 600
                [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Working...
                X