No announcement yet.
X

Riding with my girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thought, you could always have your GF ride with me if you would like!

Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

I cant wait to hear his response to that one !

Comment

"Another thought, you could always have your GF ride with me if you would like!"

Hey, if you think you could handle her you are welcome to try, but don't say you werent warned.

Actually I would love for her to get a bike, but she is a poor grad student, and I am not THAT generous. However I am paying for her to take lessons at a bike school so she can ride mine if she can fit on it.

It looks like I will be buying jdogs as the place I put my deposit down keeps finding additional charges, and he seems like a nice guy who really looked after his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Donal
          "Another thought, you could always have your GF ride with me if you would like!"

Hey, if you think you could handle her you are welcome to try, but don't say you werent warned.

Actually I would love for her to get a bike, but she is a poor grad student, and I am not THAT generous. However I am paying for her to take lessons at a bike school so she can ride mine if she can fit on it.

It looks like I will be buying jdogs as the place I put my deposit down keeps finding additional charges, and he seems like a nice guy who really looked after his bike.
          jdog is a great guy...I'd buy from him

Comment

Working...
          X