X

upgrading to FZ6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so I been doing alot of reading.
    After going to bike shop after bike shop, I've decide to upgrade to the FZ1 2007 Blue. I'd just figure it might be nice to have the extra power plus it looks a whole lot better then the FZ6.

Now, all I have to do is sell my kat to make a down payment.

Thanks guys

Comment

I know this is a little old but did you ever get the FZ1? I bought a cobaly blue 07. I love the kat and i miss her since i finally rebuilt her and everything, but the FZ1 is amazing. I always wanted one. I think both Yamaha and Suzuki make awesome machines so you cant go wrong either way.

Comment

yep,

I bought the FZ1 and love it. I also loved the Kat and don't regret having it but It was just time for me to upgrade.

The riding position on the FZ is perferct for me and just the right amount of power that I wanted. Not as good on gas but its an overall great bike.

Comment

I agree the FZ1 is a dream machine. It's lighter with more power, more comfortable and it loves to corner.

I hope i dont get in trouble for saying this but you should check out the FZ1oa forum if you havent already. I put on some mods and i had horrible mileage until i downloaded a fuel map off their site for my power commander and now i get about 36 mpg which isnt great but these big liter bikes suck fuel, and now i get more throttle response on low end and across the rpm range. If you need any recomendations on mods or anything dont feel afraid to pm me.

Comment

Working...
          X