X

parts for sale section

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts for sale section

when I try to enter into the parts for sale section it says I need 10 posts before I can access that area...Is there something wrong or do I really need to make 10 posts first?

nothing wrong, thats just the way its set up, new members must have 10 posts to buy/sell. kinda discourages people only coming on here to sell their stuff and not really participating in the forum.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Yessirree!

That's pretty much it on the head..........we used ot have a lot of folks pop in, sell there stuff, and never come back.........

A little particpation goes a LONG way...........on here, as in anything.

WELCOME! C'mon in, sit a while, chat a while, get involved in some discussions, ask some questions (do the SEARCH thing first!), and type away!

Especially chime in if you have something to offer..........

No need to post up just to say stuff like "I don't really know, but....."

You'll catch on..........its a pretty friendly bunch on here. As in any crowd, you may get a little razz at first, but its all good. :P
      I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
      Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
      Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

It's especially nice to see some posts of a member you're about to send your hard earned money off to...

I've had zero problems dealing with KR members... can you say that about other sites on the internet?
        -Steve

sigpic
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves
          It's especially nice to see some posts of a member you're about to send your hard earned money off to...

I've had zero problems dealing with KR members... can you say that about other sites on the internet?

I can! I've had good dealings with KR members on eBay :P 8)
          I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
          Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
          Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?

Comment

KR in my experience, is laps ahead of the competition when it comes to knowledge and maturity not to mention sale and aquisition of parts. good group here.....but with any good goup there is always 1 a-hole...so far I havn't met the KR A-hole....hey wait a minute, does that mean its me????

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

It also discourages rip-off artists...they come in say they have a bunch of stuff for sale people buy and then they take off with the money...also realize if you are selling high price items and have a low post count many will consider it a scam...higher post counts mean that you have interacted with people...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
                KR in my experience, is laps ahead of the competition when it comes to knowledge and maturity not to mention sale and aquisition of parts. good group here.....but with any good goup there is always 1 a-hole...so far I havn't met the KR A-hole....hey wait a minute, does that mean its me????
                Show up at the Gap Rally and you can vote on it...

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

Cool...thanks for the info guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X