No announcement yet.
X

1st accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so, another in what is now a finite number of Kats is gone. Heal up quick and get back out there.
    Check out Motojour.com.

Red is the fastest color!

Comment

Well I just sat yesterday with agent and got my check from the insurance now I have to start the search for a "new" bike, I missed my bike... so much
      Watch for your Guardian Angel
      750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

hey look on the bright side...at least you get to shop for a new bike!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Well I just found a Ninja 636 '04 with less than 6000 miles (custom paint and yoshi pipe) I'm just working with seller on price.Maybe it's too much power + insurance cost will jack I guess.
          750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

So how much was the "buy-back" offer?

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Cyber they asked $1200, too me that was 2 much even though that all damages in the bike were cosmetic.The insurance gave me $4800 I paid for the bike $3500 and like 400 invested in the bike,not bad at all after all.
              750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Sounds fair dinkum -- I would have skipped at $1200 too: after parting the remaining parts, you'd be very close to break-even at that cost. They'll raffle it off at an equipment auction for $650 though (sad, since they're not smart enough to see that by the time they get done moving it, storing it and auctioning it, they'll have lost money compared to offering it to you for $400).

So what do you have your eyes on now?

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

HOPE YOUR OK MAN THAT SUCKS IS YOUR BIKE OK HOPE SO SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE FOR ME I KNOW YOU GET TO RIDE ALL YEAR ANYWAYS STAY OFF THE DIRT OR GET SOME NOBBIES LOL JUST KIDDING

Comment

A ninja 636 might be alot of power to get used to if you've only been on the Kat for a short amount of time.

But hey if you've been on the Kat for a couple of years and you feel comfortable moving on to an SS bike then it's up to you.

How long have you been riding?

Personally, I'm going to stay on the Kat until I feel so perfectly in tune with the nuances of motorcycles and their control that moving on to a more powerful bike will be an easy transition.
                    "When a man is faced with his own death, the impossible seems less of a barrier."

Comment

I've been riding for almost 2yrs,still a squid though.Btw I bought the above mentioned bike,will post some pics later.
                      750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Glad you're ok, I learn the hard way too.

Comment

Working...
                        X