No announcement yet.
X

How to dress up a yellow katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer black accents versus chrome....

Comment

Well I started getting some stuff, I went ahead and ordered the tinted turn signal lenses. I'll slowly start getting all of the stuff together for the bike.

2002 Katana 600
      1999 Ford F150

Comment

id go with an integrated taillight next, clear or black, depending on what you want. then you can cut that whole shovel off. it looks great. integrated is very easy to install as well.

Comment

The PO already cut the shovel off, did a kind of crappy job with it though. What's the integrated taillight? And does it come in the 98-02 style honeycomb taillight?

2002 Katana 600
          1999 Ford F150

Comment

oh, wasnt aware that you had a 98-02. im not sure if its available on that the integrated taillight is just a replacement taillight that has the turn signals integrated into it. which means you can completely remove the turn signals and cut the entire shovel off and use some little L1x1x1/8 angles and mount your plate to the bike. i did mine and it looks great.

Comment

I have the creese bracket mounted and some led bolts as license plate lights, the bike didn't have one installed when I bought it and I had to use a few washers as spacers to mount the bracket because of the way the guy had cut up the fender.

2002 Katana 600
              1999 Ford F150

Comment

No intedrated for the honeycomb. If you update the rear end to the newer style you can get the integrated.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

"How to dress up a yellow Katana"

I have an 03 and I added KatRiders.Com decals (not shown here) in chrome though yellow would have been better on the fender fairings below the 600. I did add (as shown) Bumble Bee decals that were from Ski-Doo (I just cut off the Ski-Doo background). Something about black, yellow and bumble bees seem to go together. They didn't come Lt and Rt only "one direction."
                  Attached Files
                  LMT

Comment

Rumble Bee!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                    X