Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Need new tires - Reliable Vendor with great prices ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, cheaper and free shipping.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

I used to order from DK all the time way back before I even had the internet. Always got their catalog in the mail. But I moved and never gave them my change of address, and haven't bought from them since. Thanks for reminding me of them.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

i just got 2 from ron ayers with no problems.and shipping was only 10 bucks each

Comment

I just ordered a set of Continental Road Attacks for my Kat from this ebay store

I paid $200 for the set with free shipping, that was the cheapest I could find them.

Comment

WV750rider, I hope you have a place to mount them -- BarMatt, also in WV, said he couldn't find a shop within a reasonable distance that would mount tires they didn't sell you.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I live about 3 miles from the largest Suzuki dealership in WV, and have never had a problem having them install tires that werent purchased from them before, so I will keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

I called my local dealer over the weekend looking for a Z6 150/70/17. The frist dealership quoted me $256 including balance and intall. The second dealer quoted me $187 for the tire $20 for balance and install.

Just wondering if there could possible be a couple different types if Z6 tires on the market for there to be a $50 difference.

Comment

While there are different kinds of Z6's (there are a couple specialty versions of the 120/70ZR17 front for heavier bikes that had them as stock, such as the FJR & at least one of the BMWs), the wholesale cost between the specialty versions and the stock version is only about $12.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                  X