No announcement yet.
X

What bike has had the biggest impact on you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to say my 1977 kz 750b..got it two years before the Kat so it was the bike that got me off the dirt track and on the road..But the Kat is the bike that really doesnt have me lusting for a new bike...Nothing out there really does anything for me over the Kat. So for now the Kz and the Kat are the shiet....

Comment

Toss up. Part is the old CB350, since that's what I learned to ride on.

On the other hand, I've got to say the Katana, because it's been well over a decade since I've had this much fun riding.

Comment

The red 26" Western Flyer (bicycle) with butterfly bars, no fenders, and a banana seat...one red sparkly grip and one blue sparkly grip. I could wheelie it for nearly half a block.

Motorcycle...candy orange 2006 VTX 1300 C with a solo seat stitched in orange. It has grown on me. Then the 2006 black 600 Kat I had for a while until the HD bug bit me. Forgive me; I know.
        Last edited by zuma; 12-17-2008, 11:55 AM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

my biggest impact frome a bike is when i was in my early teens.. got a small kx80 for xmmas.. thing had to be one of the fastest bikes on the planet. well atleast i thought it was

Comment

Working...
          X