X

Group Buy: Pre 98 600 Solo Cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done...no worries...

chinto...if you have other people list them that way we all know how far we have to go until we do the group buy. Some times it serves as incentive for others knowing that there would only be 5 more to go (only an example)...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Chinto - how much of a discount are we talking about??
      "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

depending on the #'s ordered it looks like a 20% discount

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I've been looking at buying one of these cowls, count me in!
          'He who is not afraid will always be safe'
          --Lao Tzu

Comment

Nice site for parts and certainly a nice idea as well.
            I'm not interested atm though, thx for the message!
            Owner of a Suziki gsx 600 F '94

Comment

I am in for this!

Bike's in paint right now, so the sooner the better.
              2007 GSX-R600

Comment

I don't want to rain on anyones parade...I am also very interested in this buy and product but it has been brought to my attention that the company and the product are of very low quality...now I'm not saying we shouldn't continue with the group buy but I wanted to put this out there...Now if anyone who has purchased this cowl can comment on their experience we could all benefit from this...we all work hard for our $$'s and I don't want to promote something that when you get it you go "this is crap" or "with a few extra $$ I could have gotten...."...I'm sure we have all experienced the "Sea Monkeys" comic book thing..man I'm dating myself
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                  I don't want to rain on anyones parade...I am also very interested in this buy and product but it has been brought to my attention that the company and the product are of very low quality...now I'm not saying we shouldn't continue with the group buy but I wanted to put this out there...Now if anyone who has purchased this cowl can comment on their experience we could all benefit from this...we all work hard for our $$'s and I don't want to promote something that when you get it you go "this is crap" or "with a few extra $$ I could have gotten...."...I'm sure we have all experienced the "Sea Monkeys" comic book thing..man I'm dating myself

LOL Sea Monkeys!!!

I have never used or seen the airtech cowl, and would definitely welcome any input as well.

For those that have the product, please advise whether it was a purchase you are happy with.

Thanks,

That being said, The numbers of interested parties are lower than I would have thought thus far. It may not be a go anyway.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

If this is still being considered, I'll take one.
                    1994 Naked Katana 600
                    Search KatRiders with Google | SEO Firefox Extension | New SUSE Linux Users | My Motorcycle Blog

Comment

So far the list stands as:
                      chinto
                      arsenic13
                      jgmann67
                      Jax
                      Wade-Kat600
                      bkbell2
                      Nate 91 Kat
                      HonorKat
                      Damian

Bringing the total to 9.

Does anyone have any feedback on the product (positive or negative)? Also I have seem some people on here make reference to targa selling a solo cowl for the pre98 Kat 600. I think I surfed all of their products yesterday looking for it, but could not find it. Anyone have a link? If so I will look into the posibilities with them as well.

Thanks,

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

forgot to mention, I am looking into the possibilities of shipping to europe. So any European members that may be interested, you may have the option as well.

Thanks,

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

there are a number of threads on the airtech that mention's quality. This is one of them:

"Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

I'm not seeing anything negative about these cowls...everyone is comparing them to the Stock Suzuki one and saying they fit just like those ones...you still have to drill your own holes and fit it but what is being said is once you bolt it down it is done and fits correctly...so as stated before if you own one and have anything positive/negative to say about this product please post....I know it seems like I'm fishing for bad reviews but I'm not...I heard someone report nightmare installations stories about this product and am wanting to verify this...that's why I'm asking...as you can see from the list I'm still in on the group buy!!

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
                              forgot to mention, I am looking into the possibilities of shipping to europe. So any European members that may be interested, you may have the option as well.

Thanks,

any news from airtech about shipping
                              1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Comment

not yet...I'll folow up tomorrow.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X