i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

• i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

• front light now in place

Comment

• its a done deal guys
          as soon as i get the cash together i have waiting for me a set of 3 spoke wheels and usd forks from a zxr all ready to be fitted to a slabby ........ a straight swap and at £160 its a steal too! i have a rear calliper hanger so i can actually use the rear brake gonna have to get a number plate and rear indicators sorted out though and then theres just a front light bracket and a set of fairing mounts and new exhaust system and the jobs done! wich will lead me to my next project........... possibly a gsxr slingshot ive got a 916 seat unit the headlight from previously in this thread and possibly the frame.... the wheels and forks as above and this time i want to use an 1100 engine and run a turbo perhaps?

or plan B build a replica gsxr-r with dry clutch! i dont quite know yet, but should an rd350lc come my way before then you can put money on it that that will be the next project...............aaaaaaaaaaaaah Elsie where are you my girl?

Comment

• I think I like the SRAD rear better.. But you know me the more mixed up you can make it the better!

Yer ACE!!

Comment

• i like the srad better too..... but im lookin to put a slingshot single seat on it? or a gsxr-r one either or theyre both same but the squareness will match the more solid lines of the bike in general!

Comment

• them wheels im putting on with the USD's are the ones in the pic in this post

forgot he put his bike on here

Comment

• thrifty got rid of that front end?

Comment

• niope its still on hes stripping it as we speak!!!
                    the rear tyre is too wide for him and his teapot (kat) doesnt handle too well round corners, great for str8 lines wheelies or burnouts but not riding, he had it on one of his gixers though and was ok it will look sweet when i hook it up to mine!!

Comment

• hahaha i got another use for that ducati tail piece, and that front light
                      i got a Bandit frame on its way to me and it was FREE .... so thats a free bandit frame and free seat unit.... time to start project freebie, gonna see how much of the bandit i can build free or by blagging parts, the rest i will only buy if its a REAL bargain, i think im gonna have to look for an 1100 engine for this one as thats the only part of the bike i want to spend my money on, not bothered how long it takes to complete, as its gonna be hard gettin cheap bits and blagging them, but that just means that every inch of this bike will get my 100% attention no part will be rushed or left, it will be mint when finished

Comment

• quick mock up of how the bandit may look

Comment

• You better go with #7!!!

Comment

• ???????? why

its barry sheenes number and color's

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbike-r
                              ???????? why

its barry sheenes number and color's
                              I said you better go with #7!!!
                              I'd have to slap you 'round if you did not..
                              Bazzer was the best...

Comment

• aaaaah thats ok then

mite mock up it with the 916 tail in those colours later and a bit of an oldshool style fairing

Comment

Working...
                                X