• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont have photoshop
    anybody that does.... please feel free to do it for me and re-post
    i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

so far......... after the darn wind blew the bike over, a crack has emerged on the belly pan of the fairing so i have removed it and have decided it looks sweet as a pie without the belly on, it looks really nice and doesnt hide all the pollishing that went into those cases!!!! what do u guys think..... god shes sexy aint she!

Comment

We need to take a collection so you can get a better camera...

Comment

hehehehehe you can see what ya need to!!!
          otherwise all donations to blackpeter who can forward them on to me

Comment

Great looking bike, with or without the belly pan. You might want to round off the bottom edge of the lowers, with your feel for detail I think you will do well.
            Don't know how you Brits have always had such an good eye for lines on a bike, but you sure do.
            96 Katana 750; 05 SV650N; 81 CB900C

Comment

for black pete...... these are just for u there a little clearer ..... if you require a different angle ill get one here on request , taken this AM

Comment

GS-SEX-ARRR!!!

Very nice, I like the last one best. You did a great job so fast...

Cheers!

Oh and I noticed you took in the missus knickers before the photo shoot. You're a tight one not wanting to share!!

Comment

tidied the electrics up today.... forgott to take a before pic .... but it was a mess trust me, looks lots better now

Comment

started making the air scoop today too

will sort of give you an idea here..... just a mock up will all be flush and will be silver as yellow quite clearly doesnt work , its just to give you an idea!

then as i was messin with electrics earlier shes havin trouble firing up so i proped the tank up and thought how cool it would be to hinge it like that so it poped up like that off a button...... with a led light in the top of the tank too???? just an idea???

Comment

• Pop up tank is a great idea.. Been thinking about it for years.. I wonder will the gas leak out though??

Comment

• that was what i was thinking,never had it filled right up to check though,

i was thinking it would be really simple to construct the pop up tank with a few real simple mods:-

firstly, one of those hydraulic type arms, but not the hydraulic ones, though they are extendable?????? hope you know what i mean??
                        well anyway one of those welded under the tank and bolted somewhere on the frame ......... this will push the rear of the tank upwards, of course meaning the front would need a simple hinge welding in place, and to secure it down a simple clip lock, could maybe use a seat lock so you can use the ignition key, then hey presto turn the key and the tank rises up

would be like a 10 minute job to wire in a few LED's to the underside of the tank to shine down on everything!!!

would look stunning when pulling up at a show!

Comment

• HOW DOES THIS LOOK? you need to use imagination on the light as i dont have 1 to put in place to show you

Comment

• picture says a thousand words so im sayin nowt

Comment

• China, you know you're supposed to ride motorcycles .. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Black_peter
                                Pop up tank is a great idea.. Been thinking about it for years.. I wonder will the gas leak out though??
                                you could use a mercury switch on the led's so the light automatically comes on when the tank is up.

great idea!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X