X

WHAT SPARK PLUGS????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT SPARK PLUGS????

Will BR8ES work good in my bike... i have a 1993 750cc katana.... cuz i can get those for free... and for some reason the guy before me Jetted my carbs on stock headers and stock pipes so i was thinkin maybe go a step hotter in plugs to burn more of the fuel?? what you think???

Answer: No. B series are 14mm. Your plugs are 12mm. Won't fit.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i was told to use JR9C from that one website and from the shop around here..... they say its a 18mm but when i try doesnt seem to want to come out.... any ideas?

Comment

i was told to use JR9C from that one website and from the shop around here..... they say its a 18mm but when i try doesnt seem to want to come out.... any ideas?

Comment

jr9c is the stock pre98 katana 750 plug............that is what you need. i have bought hundreds of dollars worth.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

JR9C or DR8EIX are the two applicable plugs I carry for your use.

To get a JR9C out, use a 19mm deep-well/thin-walled socket. Or look in your toolkit -- the OEM toolkit contains a tool that will unscrew the spark plugs (looks like a round tube with a hex-shape stamped into one end, and a set of holes to stick a screwdriver through close to the other end).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
              19mm deep-well/thin-walled socket.
              18mm . Look for a "cheap" socket . Those are usually thinner .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
              X