Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

HP/Torque 0-60/Quarter Mile Numbers. Where are they?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP/Torque 0-60/Quarter Mile Numbers. Where are they?

I've been able to find hp/tourqe and 0-60/quarter mile times for virtually every bike I've looked for on the net except the 2006 Katana 750. Sorry if this is a repost, but can anyone tell me the numbers for a Kat 750 or direct me to a post that will. I am really considering buying one (see my other recent post), and I would just like to know where the Kats are as far as numbers. Thanks

Motorcycle Consumer News has the '98 Katana 750 listed at 84.6 rear wheel HP., 46.6 rear wheel torque. 0-60 mph at 3.52, 0-100 at 8.67, 11.52 in the 1/4 at 116.26 mph. top speed 143 mph. These numbers should be the same for an '06.

Comment

my 04 600 ran 13.1 in the 1/4

Comment

MCN list the Katana 600 at 12.25. You can bet that only light weight expert riders under ideal conditions will ever see the numbers that magazines publish. But they are still a good reference. I would guess that you would be atleast .5 quicker on a 750 over a 600.

Comment

Originally posted by rking
          Motorcycle Consumer News has the '98 Katana 750 listed at 84.6 rear wheel HP., 46.6 rear wheel torque. 0-60 mph at 3.52, 0-100 at 8.67, 11.52 in the 1/4 at 116.26 mph. top speed 143 mph. These numbers should be the same for an '06.
          Thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for and expected. Nice to hear. If anyone has every dyno's their 750 or has any numbers I'd like to hear them.

Comment

Well even though I need to ride them, after much research, I've decided on a ZZR600. Sorry Kat Riders, I do love Kats, I was a former owner, I think this is the bike I was looking for. Now to just find a good deal...they MSRP for $7,299.

Comment

Originally posted by CGuner
              Well even though I need to ride them, after much research, I've decided on a ZZR600. Sorry Kat Riders, I do love Kats, I was a former owner, I think this is the bike I was looking for. Now to just find a good deal...they MSRP for $7,299.
              where are you located?

we bought a 2007 zzr600 for 7200 out the door with an extended warranty till 2012...

kawasakicityirving.com

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

sorry for the hijack...

Comment

I'm in south Florida, and I would be extatic with $7,200 out the door with extended warranty! That is one heck of a deal!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rking
                      11.52?!?!?!?

I know guys on freakin' b12's that run that...!!
                      Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                      18v Rigid Drill
                      Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                      New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Originally posted by reconstyle
                        True, but that's with an added 450cc's give or take... compared against a bike that's not much more made for producing 1/4 miles than is a Bandit...
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero
                          Originally posted by reconstyle
                          True, but that's with an added 450cc's give or take... compared against a bike that's not much more made for producing 1/4 miles than is a Bandit...
                          True, all the bandits power is low end.....but I would REALLY like to see a 750 run an 11.52 though.
                          Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                          18v Rigid Drill
                          Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                          New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Got Dyno numbers on my bike last week. TheWrightKat also had his done.

myspace
                            2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

link doesn't work ... can you repost?
                              2008 ZZR 600 (His)
                              Black
                              Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
                              Red
                              Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

Working...