No announcement yet.
X

How long b/4 u started knee draggin..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stil working on it . I'd like to do it more so that I know that I CAN get leaned over that far if need be . Plus I think it might be kinda neat . I'm still kinda a wuss about getting leaned over TOO far , though . I know of a few really good turns to practice on near my house though , so with time ...
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

My advice is not push it for those who have not done it, it will come with time, if you try too hard on your brothes bike when you take turn 18 at jennings a bit too slow just to try to drag a knee, then you throttle up quick because you feel your self sinking this might happen to you (I am not saing this ever happen to me)

Comment

ouch
        PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

oh no,,, that looks ouchy.
          2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
          vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
          JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

Comment

Yeah , I've felt myself kinda "sinking" a few times getting real low , but I just kept my upper body still so as to not add any more input . Was just a little wobble from getting a little freaked out apparently , because nothing hit the ground .

Comment

Well at least you did not sink in to the "Rabbit Hole" like other peeps...

KP-

Comment

I have not yet done it. I am so paranoid about my big arse foot hitting the ground, and getting between the pavement and my peg.
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

this is a side question for jimmy, if you drag a knee should i shift to second gear?

Comment

not knee

Never touched a knee. got my foot a few times and touch pegs almost every time we do a canyon run.

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                      this is a side question for jimmy, if you drag a knee should i shift to second gear?
                      Not while you're draggin the knee , that could get ugly ...

Comment

I still haven't done that yet. I need more practice before I try to lose my virginity.
                        2005 Suzuki V-Strom 1000

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                          Boy Don't make me come up there and get your bike and really show you how to ride it. :P
                          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

this year Junior will help me...

Comment

Never done it (dont have leathers suited to it) But I have gotten the foot pegs down a couple times. Alot of the time you see these guys hanging off the bike just to drag a knee when you really dont have to.

Comment

never done it, i dont see the need, or should i say i havent had the need too.

i keep my knees tucked up hard against the fairings/tank and keep them up thru corners, i also ride with the balls of my feet on the pegs, so my feet dont scrape much, but ive removed the ballnut and the underplate on the foot pegs, cos i was dragging them round corners too much.

cheers.joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X