X

Unforeseen Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unforeseen Events

Force me to sell the KAT. What's a good asking price, and what is the best way to sell? I have the title and own it.

2006 750 KAT - Red/Silver
    Virginia Beach, Va.

2500 miles
    Never been down
    Never seen rain
    stored under a cover in a garage
    Ridden like your grandmother would ride it. OK, I'm a fanatic about being hard on machinery.

Looks better than it did on the showroom floor.

Advice (and a buyer) please.
    2006 750 Red/Silver Kat.

my dealer has then brand new for $5299 if that gives you a place to go from.

Comment

Research new and used car book values, trade-in values, ratings, specs and photos.

Look up pricing.

Sell it:
      eBay, Craigslist, local paper, or MotorcycleTrader.com

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

ouch....you're going to take a beating. bad enough selling a bike within the first year of it being new, but selling it this time of year is even worse.

don't have anything else you can put on the auction block that you are not going to take such a big hit to the wallet?
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I wish you were closer to Nashville. Yeah I know, I change my mind every other day, but I really think that I want to upgrade to a 98+ 750. Sure would like to see yours.
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Fasher, don't have any pictures handy, but if you look at Suzuki's page, look for the red/silver KAT for 2006. Mine is mint - new
            2006 750 Red/Silver Kat.

Comment

Working...
            X