Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    Originally posted by Black_peter
    CP is first with 11867.
    Time for you to use the "refresh" option on your browser... I was at 11k about 4 months ago.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    I was going by the traceable posts.
    By that I meant the posts returned by "Find all posts by The CyberPoet"
    It only list some 5000 for me bud..

Comment

Originally posted by trojanftbl52
      [
      Not counting Beau, BraadaJim, HS2020, Katgirl, Wildkat, and Zleviticus (post count is skewed) The CyberPoet leads with the number of posts (14,250) followed respectively by md86, Spedee, SweetLou, and Beekman.
      Actually WildKat is second with 10807 traceable posts.
      CP is first with 11867. After that you have
      MD86 Sweet lou, THAZKAT (possibly inflated) and me.. I think Beekman's count thought not sky high was also invented (Spedee's as well)..
      There was a post reset a long time ago as I recall also if you "Find all posts by XXX" that count is truncated. Posts expire after a point and drift off into the cybermist... So someday this conversation will be a memory..
      All of my data came from clicking the members tab above. I then sorted the members by number of posts in a decending order. These are total posts that they have made. CP is way past 11,000
      "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting," Holy sh*t!!! What a ride!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXstore

maybe you need a different sized sprocket to get the topend speed you want.

just a thought 8)
        That's a sweet Conquest (Starion?) in your sig!! My brother had an '89 Conquest TSI and spun a bearing on the crank twice. Sold it for $800 after all that. Wish I would have had the car bug back then, I would have taken it and rebuilt it myself!!
        -Tiny

'05 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny1877
          That's a sweet Conquest (Starion?) in your sig!! My brother had an '89 Conquest TSI and spun a bearing on the crank twice. Sold it for $800 after all that. Wish I would have had the car bug back then, I would have taken it and rebuilt it myself!!
          I PM'd him about it too. My dad had one but sold it when I was 15 and broke, otherwise I woulda gobbled it up from him. Torquey turbocharged 2.6 liter I-4. They were awesome!!!
          "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting," Holy sh*t!!! What a ride!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
            Originally posted by SKNL2
            People need to quit wearing their internet heart on their sleeves and toughen up. Sheesh. If words on a screen can affect you, you probably voted democrat.

I like putting fires out with gasoline.
            I fail to see the connection. I'm an outright democrat, but I think I'm pretty thick-skinned.

I'd imagine a political discussion here would get awful heated, so I'll refrain from taking this any further.

The fact that you gave that quip any weight at all means you probably did fail to see the connection. Carry on.

Comment

I got flamed for not wearing earplugs, to which I responded, "What?"

(I'm so sorry, but SOMEONE had to say that so it wouldn't be stuck in our heads all day. You're welcome.)
              When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - James Marshall Hendrix

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
                People need to quit wearing their internet heart on their sleeves and toughen up. Sheesh. If words on a screen can affect you, you probably voted democrat.

I like putting fires out with gasoline.
                I fail to see the connection. I'm an outright democrat, but I think I'm pretty thick-skinned.

I'd imagine a political discussion here would get awful heated, so I'll refrain from taking this any further.

The fact that you gave that quip any weight at all means you probably did fail to see the connection. Carry on.
                Arm wrestle you for the right to use that joke again.
                Live and Lean.
                When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                Romans 3:23

Comment

the difference between a democrat and a republican is that a democrat cant see the difference, while the republican can, but cant articulate it.

Comment

Originally posted by trojanftbl52
                    [
                    Not counting Beau, BraadaJim, HS2020, Katgirl, Wildkat, and Zleviticus (post count is skewed) The CyberPoet leads with the number of posts (14,250) followed respectively by md86, Spedee, SweetLou, and Beekman.
                    Actually WildKat is second with 10807 traceable posts.
                    CP is first with 11867. After that you have
                    MD86 Sweet lou, THAZKAT (possibly inflated) and me.. I think Beekman's count thought not sky high was also invented (Spedee's as well)..
                    There was a post reset a long time ago as I recall also if you "Find all posts by XXX" that count is truncated. Posts expire after a point and drift off into the cybermist... So someday this conversation will be a memory..
                    Do I win anything ?
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                    X