X

Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed

I have a '94 600. I was wodering what the typical top-end is on these. I got it up to 140, but it was redlined. Speedo shows 160, even though I doubt it could do it. I was expecting a little more than 140, though. Does it sound like it's been regeared?

let me be the first.....

Search!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Yep, good old searches. Found a link about a guy and his taser experience, and a thousand other unrelated links.

Comment

yeah dude the search engine works great. try it
        What did the hand say to the face?... "Slap!"

Comment

My Camaro has a speedo that says 220. You think it will do it?????????

Get a grip.........
          Ron
          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

the best way to max out your bike is to get on a track and wind out ALL the gears. should bury the needle with rpms to spare.

Comment

but do it on a track, please

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk

Get a grip.........

=-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                  Originally posted by meanstrk

Get a grip.........

The search work as well as you want it to...

Comment

yeah 140 sounds right, a lil high even.
                    << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                    KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Yeah, my 600 does about 140.

Comment

that is a stupid first question to ask if you want to start a relationship with anyone on KR.

Comment

Better than "widest tire" or maybe just the same crap, different smell.

Comment

I've been racing cars, not just the turn left kind, for over ten years now. I know where and where not to go to get splattered. I'm sure you all condone riding your bikes at or below the speed limit wherever you go, and to never take a turn over its posted recommended speed. I decided to get into bikes because four wheels and four tires are eating a hole in my budget. I'm taking the season off, and decided to start out slow with the bikes. I know your piece of sh*t Chevy can't do 220. Nor can my Honda Civic do the 140 it brags on the speedo. However, I've noticed most modern sportbikes will do pretty close to what they are gauged out for. And no, I didn't do it like all you Google-ites who think it is fun to strap the video camera on behind the windscreen and hit the nearest two lane.

Comment

I think you better mellow out...

Comment

Working...
                              X