Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Check out the starting price on this seat cowl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the starting price on this seat cowl!

Sorry if this is someone on here, just thought it was a little steep!

Wow!! That is steep!! I don't know how much they run from Jim, but man... that is high!

I don't know if that's anyone from here or not. I don't remember seeing a pic of that Kat before.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Yea I seen him try to sell that bike also, relisted it like three times. no one bid on it.

Comment

wait wait wait...before anyone gets any ideas of, well i need one now. let me tell you I have dealt with that guy...he tried to screw me out of about 25 dollars...i bought some screening from him (for the fairings), i dont know why i didn't just get them from a store so don't ask..anyway i bought the screening from him, and accidently paid him twice....did he try to repay it...nooooooooooooooooooooo he tried to get me on ebay by telling them he had sold me another set of the screening.. scammer.....be careful with him, and ebay....plus he's in Toledo Ohio, so he can't be anygood...trust me lived there 21 years....
        "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

His feedback speaks for itself.

Comment

the spelling is great too! LOL
            97 Katana 600
            [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Now, now, guys. Let's be resnoble. He says to check his feedback and bid with confidence.

I mean, don't we all want a peace of art? $220+ for peace is pretty cheap if you ask me.

Comment

wow...i've seen that bike on ebay before, now he's selling the cowl...you can get one for about $133, but you have to wait...I guess if you're impatient enough you'll pay a premium...
                I love the smell of gas and asphalt in da mornin'

Comment

Well mine is a custom maroon so it should be worth about $500.. Any takers???

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Among some of the negative feedback this one here is just ridiculous...

My 13th ebay purchase was my first unlucky one. Disappointed but not surprised!

Reply by jalneja: im sorry you are dissapointed i wanted to give back a full refund but you refusd

riiiiiiiiight.
                    '01 TL1000R

Comment

How can you post a start bid of over 200 then say NR??
                      Looks like he's good at buying though..

Comment

I think you can get one from Braada for around $150.

Comment

150 + many months of waiting

Comment

And good things come to those who wait . It's been explained many times before that the cowls aren't Jim's full time work. It is something he does on the side, and is extremely busy, he gets them out as soon as he can.
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

If Cher can sell stanky ol' dresses for a million dollars, why can't this guy sell a cowl?

(PS, isn't that a good feedback rating though?)

Comment

Working...
                              X