X

Emblems/Decals where to get? (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emblems/Decals where to get? (pics)

I'm looking for the 3D "Katana" and the "GSXF" emblems along with the factory "Z" pattern that is on the side of the stock fairings. I cant find them anywhere including Ebay. Ill get pics up in a sec..

Edited for clarification -- people were PM'ing me thinking I could get the raised emblems for 98 cents because I said 98 model part in my original (unedited post)

Chrome "S" Logo - any dealer. 2005 model year part.

Katana raised emblems - any dealer. 1998 model year part.

GSXF logos - only through Europe or Australia, not available in the US. 1998 model year part.

I can get you any of these you want.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Are those the part #'s? Id like a pair of each 3 if possible. Can I pm you? Thanks -noodlemice

Comment

Originally posted by noodlemice
        Are those the part #'s? Id like a pair of each 3 if possible. Can I pm you? Thanks -noodlemice
        PM responded to. Check your inbox.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Hey Cyberpoet, Can you get the Katana decal that is on the Blue/White Katana 600 picture? I'm looking for that decal in Silver(chrome) outlined in red on a black background. Very similar to the one shown. Please let me know.

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rugger417
            Hey Cyberpoet, Can you get the Katana decal that is on the Blue/White Katana 600 picture? I'm looking for that decal in Silver(chrome) outlined in red on a black background. Very similar to the one shown. Please let me know.
            I can get you the chrome Suzuki decal on clear (I have a set in stock), but it won't have the red outline like the one shown above. The one above is the late model decal, where the Katana logo and the white Z-shape decal are all one piece (not separated) and thus quite pricey by comparison. I can get you the full-size Z-decal if needed.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Just looking for the Katana logo. Bike fell over and looking to replace the one decal. But its looking like I'm gonna have to replace both sides.

Comment

and I through mine in the trash

Comment

Damn that Kat logo is on the Z? I wanted just the Z with the raised Kat logo. I bet those Z decals costs some $$$ from the dealer, but Im needing both sides or my bike will look extremely plain since I went with the OEM candy blue/white paint job. We'll see this Fri I'll post some pics and get back with you CyberPoet. Since the Kat and Z is one peice I'll prob just be getting all the OEM decals shown in the 3rd pic including the cat eye decals next to the headlights.

-noodlemice

Comment

also the Side Fairing Decals are Color matched to the bike's color scheme. When I removed mine the edges of the Silver/black Z had edges in Red (the Color of my Kat)
                    Just a heads up there.

My Option for ya is to grab the 750 Katana Logo's or the 98's (the ones I want) and replace them. im also grabbing the "600" Decals off a Maroon GSX-R 600 (since they are not Bright Friggen Orange!!)

Just a couple Options there

Comment

Where do i buy the decals off the Blue/White Katana in the last picture, I Have a 06 Katana Blue & White but it has white & grey decals & I Hate the, The bike in the picture above looks 10 times better, i need all the decals for the front both sides & the rear both sides also, how much are they & where can i find them?

Comment

You're best bet is to get them from the dealership. They can order them. Occasionally you can find them on E-bay. If you want something a little different, check out www.tapeworks.com as they have an OEM look-a-like kit that doesn't include the "Z" and such.
                        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                        -Terence

Comment

what do you guys mean the "Z"? i dont understand?

and i'll go to the suzuki dealer 2moro but what do i ask for? what year is that bike? anyone know a part number?

Comment

Originally posted by larry_chip
                            what do you guys mean the "Z"? i dont understand?

and i'll go to the suzuki dealer 2moro but what do i ask for? what year is that bike? anyone know a part number?
                            The BIG side fairing decal, looks like a backward Z on the right a Z on the left with "katana' in the top portion. The decal that starts at the blinker and goes around the side vents. I don't know any other way to describe it but as a big Z.

The year on that 3rd pic I believe is a 04', different years vary. I know 05' is different, some have a fade type effect. The all white one looks the cleanest to me. My zuki shop had a bike with it and I asked a quote on price and if they could get it but they said their parts dept. isnt open yet since the shop is a few weeks old.

PM CyberPoet he can get all your emblems

Comment

Originally posted by larry_chip
                              Where do i buy the decals off the Blue/White Katana in the last picture, I Have a 06 Katana Blue & White but it has white & grey decals & I Hate the, The bike in the picture above looks 10 times better, i need all the decals for the front both sides & the rear both sides also, how much are they & where can i find them?
                              That's funny. I have the '05 Blue/White with the logos you want and like the '06 logos better. :P
                              -Tiny

'05 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                              X