No announcement yet.
X

Kat-A-Tonic Crashed his Bike - Pictures Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to see if the frame is ok..that would put more credibility in the Braustein's frame slider brackets...not that I'm discounting his product because who am I to do that...I'm actually a supporter of his product and hope it makes it big for him like Jim's Cowls....Good luck to Tony and I hope he makes a quick recovery!!!!
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Heal up fast.

Comment

You got my best wishdes for a speedy rocovery and hopefully a good repair.
        "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."
        http://www.putfile.com/91750frider/images/6658

Comment

Tony ,Sry 2 here of your mishap to you and your bike ! Best wishes 4 a speedie recovery !
          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Heal fast, good luck.
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

doesnt look to be too bad. luckily bikes are designed to "break". kinda like lego blocks

Comment

Good Evening folks,

Just a quick update on Tony, the nurse started today and got Tony all up and at it today. Well he said the pain of all the bumps and bruises has finally begun to set in and he is pretty stiff and sore. He will recover and hopes to hear from the insurance company tomorrow by noon.

Tony says thanks to all of you for your concern and get well soon stuff. He will type a message as soon as his 1 hand feel good enough, he only has 2 figures on the 1 hand that are ok and 1 is the pinky.

I will probably pop down on the bike to see him on the weekend just to make sure he does not need anything. I will post more details as I talk to Tony.

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

get well soon buddy.
                  One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

sorry to hear 'bout your misfortune

godspeed in recovery
                    You're Welcome,
                    - The Social Invalid

Comment

Did a grocery run for Tony this afternoon. Picked him up some tv dinners (so he doesn't have to wash dishes), Ensure meal supplements (recommended by hospitals) and a case of Coke.

Comment

Those Ensure things ROCK . Especially the french vanilla . I just had one with my supper !
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Sorry to heare about your get off Tony.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
                          Kyle

Comment

Be sure to keep us updated on him, and let us know what the insurance company says about his bike too!

Keep on healing up Tony !

Comment

Sorry to hear about the accident. It's great that you've got a lot of local support. Hope you heal up quickly!

I've always been just a casual rider, never even been on a ride that used more than half a tank of gas. It's easy to get complacent and forget that no matter how far you're riding there's always a chance for misforture. It's these types of accidents that really wake you up.

Let's all try and turn Tony's bad luck into something positive, and take extra care out there!

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                                Those Ensure things ROCK . Especially the french vanilla . I just had one with my supper !
                                Yeah. My ex (twice removed) used to get them when she was in the hospital. For some reason Ensure brand uses a different philosphy in meal replacement drinks from its competitors. Brands like Slim Fast are mostly sugar water with added crap. But medically you could technically live off of Ensure shakes and never need to eat!

Tony requested chocolate though - I've never tasted the french vanilla.

Comment

Working...
                                X