Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

Saying Good-bye to Jason Harrill (jason05)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride In Peace Jason

Its sad to read this. My thoughts and prayers will be with his family. I hope that ALL riders New & Old can learn from this.
    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

I read this for the first time last night...around midnight when I got home...I actually saw the other thread that shocked the heck out of me...I am still trying to get over the shock of losing a fellow member of this site...as for his riding habits and was this inevitable...well right now I guess I'm angry, sad, and just all around confused on what happened...I really feel for his family and friends...It is just such a tragedy to lose someone so young...I guess I'm just rambling a bit but it's hard when this type of stuff hits close to home...I really like this site and the people here and feel like you are all my extended family...I don't want to see any of you in the obituaries...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

damn! what a way to get on the site after a few days away! damn! RIP - Jason! I'm sure you will be in the minds of many KR riders - seems like only a short while ago we were introduced to you and now this! My prayers go out to your family and friends in this most upseting time!

For the rest of the KR family, let some positive come from this situation, it's riding season now, let's all keep safe and keep the rubber side down! No more threads like this!
        Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

I was harder on Jason then anyone else on here....I am very saddened by the news.

Marc (Cyber)...thank you for the details...it shows how an inocent day can become tragic.

Mike (Mojoe)...you nailed it buddy!

Matt (MD86)...thanks for the info, I was not aware of the rear peg ritual (mine will be down)

Kris....to you, I have nothing but good thoughts, please pass along everyones condolances to the family (from OUR family)

I too was once like Jason...I will never forget him.

Goodspeed brother

Comment

The only thing Jason and I shared were harsh words ..... but I would have rather keep having words with him then have to say I am deeply sad for all those who he left behind .... God bless and give you all the strengh you need ...

Pegs down .....
            Guylaine
            Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by _Sky_
              The only thing Jason and I shared were harsh words ..... but I would have rather keep having words with him then have to say I am deeply sad for all those who he left behind .... God bless and give you all the strengh you need ...

Pegs down .....
              That was the quote of the day...........Sky.

It reminds me of that no matter how hard our words/thoughts/feelings can be towards one another, the spirit and compassion for people are overwhelming.

Thank you Sky!

Comment

My prayers are for you and your family Jason. I didn't know you, other than to read your posts.

As bad as the news is, there's an indomitable spirit in the likes of Jason. He probably would not have lived his life... or for that matter ended his life, in any other way. It is the spirit of the open road... the wind whistling by... the growl of the exhaust and the vibration through the palm of our hands that make us all free spirits when we ride.

I hope the rest of your rides are good ones man!

Everyone ride safe.
                MikeG
                Central Oregon
                2006 Suzuki GSX600F
                (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

Jason, this one's for you

To all our friends, present past and beyond/
                  to all those who weren't with us too long/
                  life is the most precious thing you can lose/
                  While you were here the fun was never ending/
                  laugh a minute was only the beginning/
                  Jason, my brother this ones for you...

That song popped in my head today, and it made me think of Jason...

My pegs are down.
                  Screw whales, Save the titties!

Comment

rip bro, and my sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones.
                    One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

I wished he'd have listened...I'm sorry.....Lesson here for all....R.I.P. Jason...

Comment

If any of you want to send donations and/or Cards of Condolences and/or flowers or other markers for the grave to:

Mr. Harrill
                        10718 115TH AVE
                        SEMINOLE FL 33778-3221

Jason was riding without any insurance at the time of his accident (yes, legal under Florida law), and as a result, I am sure the family will be going into debt to pay for the funeral arrangements (I'm not sure the liability they will have in regards to the treatment & transport medical bills, since he was over 18 years old). I would appreciate it if any of you who are touched by his tragedy to consider pitching in a few bucks. There will be no tax donation receipts and this is not a 501(c)(3) charity -- this is direct help to the actual people who have to deal both emotionally and fianancially with the tragedy of losing their son unexpectedly.

There is a paypal address set up for donations by a friend of Jason's named Marcel listed on Jason's MySpace page, but I am (as of yet) unable to confirm that donations to it will necessarily go directly to the family for real expenses, thus I am encouring everyone to use the mailing address above instead.

=-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thanks Marc, will get something in the mail this week, i did not know Jason personally, but have lost freinds to motorcycle accidents, so i know what his family and freinds are going through.
                          Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Wow he was only six months older than me, Realy makes you think about just slowing down and enjoying the ride. I know Im new here and I never read any of his post but RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark
                              Such a sad thing to have happen to anyone.
                              Gives me chills that I about to hop on the bike and head out. Rear pegs being put down for a passenger that I never met but am glad to give a lift to.

RIP.
                              Mark- I couldnt say it any better. I have not been around much lately but have been keeping up with things around here. This is sad to hear and read about. I wish him and his family best wishes and condolences. While I have removed my rear pegs in the process of all my mods, I will be putting them back on and down in remembrance.

R.I.P. Jason.

Nik
                              88 Katana GSX600F, 19k miles, Total Custom- Soon to be revealed!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW, I just wanted to pop in and see how things are going.

This is heart wrenching!!

I just finished commenting about the socalled raise in fatal accidents involving motorcyclist. This hits home guys!!! THIS HITS ME HARD! I will have my own moment of silence for one of our brothers. I will try to see how all of you are doing more often to be sure that our brother's and sister's all doing fine.

Those of you that know me, know that I am there for you!!
                                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                                Who knows what is next?
                                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                                X