shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shock

t
    Last edited by redrocket88; 03-08-2011, 04:53 PM.

Originally posted by redrocket88 View Post
    88 1100,i took the spring off my original shock and put it on the hayabusa shock
    why did you replace a new spring with one thats 23 years old???
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

hayabusa shock

t
      Last edited by redrocket88; 03-08-2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Please be careful mixing and matching components like that, it could cause an undesired effect.

TMod might be able to help you find a fairly cheap and reasonable solution if you are interested...
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

+1 on Steves comments. Suspension tuning is a great way to mod a bike...but know this, cutting and grinding to the frame or the new component is not recomended for a variety of reasons, not the least of which being the safety of the rider should the component fail after being altered. On a bike, you may only get one chance to get it right the first time...

Comment

for future reference, there is no need to go with another shock from a different bike. for right around a hundred bucks, you can have any bike shock professionally rebuilt with components on par with Ohlins, and some actually use Ohlins parts if they are an authorized dealer.

This info came right from my dealer, so you might want to inquire about that.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Is that 100 Canadian? Or 100 American? ...that should cover the lifting the wheel off the ground comment Dude my dealer charges 70 bucks an hour to do anything!!!

Comment

Working...
              X