X

Thinking about selling 1100

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about selling 1100

I,m thinking about selling my 93 Katana 1100.Whats an average price for one.I bought it new back in 93.So whats it worth? BTW the bags had some of the lock replaced and I had to glass some parts as One of them came off. They still work good though.I spend $1700 on the bike a year ago.Steering head bearings. Lots of new carb parts etc etc I have the bills for that lot + new front tire and new back tire ,back tire not put on yet.
    Last edited by albion2; 06-25-2012, 12:34 AM.

booo... lol jk, I would buy that in a heartbeat if I hadnt just gotten this 600 an a new motor.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Nice bike. Shame you're getting rid of it. Do you want to sell off the saddlebags separate? PM me if you do.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

looks great. good luck.
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

selling or not

So whats it worth.

Comment

I wouldn't try to sell it in the winter. Honestly, it looks like it's in great shape, it's the final year of that bike... somebody will really want that thing, but probably not this time of year. Wait until spring and toss it up for $3000, but be prepared to take less. If it's not as nice close up as it is in the picture, maybe list it for $2600-2700 with the expectation to take a little less.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Of course, I will wait till spring. with the weather here in Medina county Ohio at the moment I could sell a snow blower and snow mobile much quicker.Foot of snow outside.Thanks for ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by albion2 View Post
                Of course, I will wait till spring. with the weather here in Medina county Ohio at the moment I could sell a snow blower and snow mobile much quicker.Foot of snow outside.Thanks for ideas.
                Erie county here, not much better. I run the car down the driveway every 2-3 hours so we can get out tomorrow morning.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

When the east gets slammed, the west often gets great weather. Yesterday, it was unusually warm, low 60's. Took the big kitty up to Lake Tahoe, snow on the side of the road, mountains covered with it, pine trees, a few sequoia trees, great ride.
                  Next week, we are supposed to get snow every day, got get out when you can.

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
                    When the east gets slammed, the west often gets great weather. Yesterday, it was unusually warm, low 60's. Took the big kitty up to Lake Tahoe, snow on the side of the road, mountains covered with it, pine trees, a few sequoia trees, great ride.
                    Thanks for the visual, d**k! It's 10 f'n degrees here today!

It's all good though, I'm sitting in the airport on my way back to Rio, so no more of this cold and snow for me for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
                      You do realize you suck, right?

(Back in New Jersey after two weeks in Puerto Rico. Just in time for a day of rain and 50s followed by snow flurries this morning. Grump, grump!)

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                        You do realize you suck, right?

(Back in New Jersey after two weeks in Puerto Rico. Just in time for a day of rain and 50s followed by snow flurries this morning. Grump, grump!)
                        i don't think I suck too bad as two weeks ago, we had single digits and they over reacted with the sand. Want to know what really sucks? I am on vacation next week and wanted to take family to Eureka, CA, see the redwoods, have some fresh dungeness crab and visit the brew pubs. But no, they are expecting 1-2" of rain each day I could be there and the mountain passes will be hammered with snow. Hell, they are saying will get hammered with snow in my neighborhood, so that is heavy duty suckage. This will be the first holiday season that doesn't see us on a cruise ship and it is going to be miserable.

Comment

Yeah, that does suck. I hate winter. Everyone knows ice is something you put in your drink and snow belongs in a globe!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                          X