X

Spools

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spools

Anyone have spools on their GSX650F? I want to make sure they are 8mm before I order them.

Thanks!

Alternatively you can just try fitting a 8mm screw to be sure...
    sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

Comment

Originally posted by GSXF View Post
      Alternatively you can just try fitting a 8mm screw to be sure...
      Got a set of SS bolts with aluminum spools (no need to go anodized since they would likely get scratched anyway). Picked up the rear stand and spools for about $45. Considering my Suzuki stealerships wants nearly $180 for the center stand, this was a very cost effective solution. I have always done all maintenance on my bikes at home, therefore I'm quite happy with this option (and weight savings).

Comment

I have nearly the same stand but in red, it may be the best bike related purchase I've ever made.

Comment

Centerstand is 42100-18830, and I can probably score it for you for about $130.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
          CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
          The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

harbour freight has spools............

i second a centerstand. i paid 200 for mine and it would take 500 to get it from me.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I have the red rear stands and 8mm spools from http://www.t-rex-racing.com/ for about $75. Solid construction and works great.

Comment

Working...
              X