No announcement yet.
X

i dont like the new gsxf 650

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still dont see why people call it a katana.

Look familiar...

Comment

Thats so not attractive lol... no good...
      ~*Miss Behaven*~

Comment

i have to admit i am not a fan of it... having no fairings doesn't sit well with me

Comment

Regarding the GSXF compared to the Katana name badge .. here in Australia its always been the GSXF and the badges have always been marked this way

Comment

They should of just left the clip-ons, and called it a Katana.
            It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Originally posted by tnvatdreamland View Post

If i was interested in this bike Clip on's would be the first mod i would do but i am not interested in this bike really-even though it looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Rodimus View Post
                If i was interested in this bike Clip on's would be the first mod i would do but i am not interested in this bike really-even though it looks good

Yeah ,I'm not keen on the traditional bars for looks ,but love the comfort.

So how do you get or set up higher clips on's ,when the top plate has the clamps for the tube bars.

Sorry not up with the lingo ,of what the part it called.

Comment

You either get replacement risers (the parts that grab the tube) or you get tubes that have been rewelded (tube + flat plate + tube) to raise them.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thanks for that ,I'll look into it .

Comment

Originally posted by tnvatdreamland View Post
                      +1 I agree

Comment

I'm not a fan of the new GSX-F 650 either. Went to see one the other day just to get a feel for it. Wasn't there. The fairing looks like it was just thrown on and the can was too large. What's up with the flat seat too? Anyway, I agree when everyone says that it is only a Bandit with a full fairing. I'll stick with my Katana.

Comment

Why buy they Gsx650 when I can get these bikes for these prices. Some of the best prices in the nation.

Lowest prices anywhere!!! No incoming dealer freight, prep or hidden fees.

2006 Gsxr 1000 $7,699 http://www.cycletrader.com/find/list...R1000-91860875

2008 SV650 $6,149 http://www.cycletrader.com/find/list...650SF-90751208

2008 Gsxr 600 $8,199 http://www.cycletrader.com/find/list...XR600-90737987

2007 Gsxr 600 $7,599 http://www.cycletrader.com/find/list...600-R-86096685
                          Last edited by Zepp; 03-10-2008, 12:36 PM.
                          2007 Honda CBR600rr
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                          sigpic

Comment

ya i dont really like the new bike i mean id drive it if some one get it for me but i wont buy it my self and drive it around

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                              I still dont see why people call it a katana.

Look familiar...

What bike is that top pic, because if it is the same as the bottom, I would think all the aftermarket parts should fit the new gsx650f model.

thanks

Comment

the more i think about this bike the more i get ticked off. i wish they had just reworked the kat. to me this is the gs 500 all over again . i have ridden the 500 and if this bike is anything like it it will handle fine but have no grunt at all. i havent rode this bike but if i can leave it with my 92 gsxf 750 then why build it? there is allready the 500 for bigginers. gsxf should have been improved .

Comment

Working...
                                X