How To Identify A Squid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
    Woah! Dead thread.

But glad it came up. I laughed my butt off at the OP!
    Yeah definitely a dead thread....

Not sure how I found it... To much free time working night shift I guess.

Comment

Do we have a prize for who can find and resurrect the oldest thread?

The KatRiders Zombie prize
      2002 GSXF 750

Comment

I think this one would certainly be in the running for such a prize!

Comment

I've seen much much older threads revived for no reason other than someone wanting to say +1
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

I saw a zombie locked thread from Mojoe with alien boobies a couple of days ago (it's gone now), it gets my award. Maybe it sneaked in from the premium side.
            Blackdog
            DRz-400e plated
            Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

wow...this reminds me of living in Hawaii seeing the huge Samoan guys rolling around on Busa's in nothing but board shorts and flip-flops. No helmet laws in Hawaii. Oh, and to top it off with a girl on the back in a bikini. I could only imagine what kind of a pizza that would make if they went down.

I ALWAYS wear helmet, Leather with elbow, back and shoulder padding (Joe Rocket 2.0?, 5.0? can't remember) and then jeans and boots. Occasionally i'll skip the boots and go with shoes but always the helmet, jacket and jeans. No way around it.
              Are we riding yet?

Comment

I must admit I rode last summer with a perforated leather jacket, helmet, gloves.... the only problem I wore shorts... I was in town and I really didn't notice the difference in shorts and jeans. I was still sweating like crazy. From that day on I decided there was no sense in risking it with shorts.

Comment

HOw to identify a squid...

1. The idiot wear flip flops
                  2. There's a helmet secured to the back of the bike and the squids not wearing one
                  Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                  Current Bikes:
                  1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                    HOw to identify a squid...

1. The idiot wear flip flops
                    2. There's a helmet secured to the back of the bike and the squids not wearing one
                    Could I add a third?

Stunting around or near moving automobiles?

Has to be one of the dumbest things you could ever do.

Comment

• You know your a squid if when you lean into a turn the first thing that hits the ground is your helmet ))

You know your a squid if you think your helmet can best protect you in a fall if its bungeed to ur rear seat ))))

You know your a squid if you ride in a group because there is always someone to race )))

You know your a squid if you bought your last bike because of its paint job )))

You know your a squid if you replace your tires because they are so bald they begin to lose air overnight ))

You know your a squid if to you, a long ride is 5 passes up and down the street. ))

You know your a squid if your favorite movie is "Biker Boyz" ))

You know your a squid if you think the proper way to pass on a two lane road is on one wheel ))))

You know your a squid when you drill your own brake rotors to look as cool as the rest of the riders you park next to )))

You know your a squid when the people you tell your riding stories to most often are your insurance agents )))

THANK YOU THANK YOU--- I'll be here all night folks!!! ))))))))

These jokes came from this website... Feel free to take the test ))
                      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                      Current Bikes:
                      1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

• :mrgreen:

Comment

• self-admitting ex-squid.... I used to ride my old 400 in shorts and a t-shirt many times in the summer. Now that i have a kat, the first thing i did was buy full gear. I guess at some point you realize you may in fact be vulnerable and susceptible to damage... who would have thought!
                          -Giaco
                          '81 CM400C,
                          '99 GSXF 750

Comment

• shrugging shoulders ....Who'd a thunk
                            I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

• brings back memories. Ooo wait that was yesterday!! lol
                              "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                              1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                              2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• Living in a college town, I do believe that the squids outnumber the experienced and/or smarter riders. It seems that most of the riders here (sportbike/cruiser alike) typically like to wear t-shirt + shorts (or worse, gym shorts). I seldom see flip-flops, but have seen some wear burks.

Just last summer, a girl was killed here when her bf didn't force her to wear a helmet (illegal here) and underestimated a curb, rocketing them both (and the bike) down a 20ft gulley where she was pronounced dead at the scene.

As for my gear, I don't get on the bike without my leather or textile jacket, at least ankle high shoes (MC boots for a trip), my trusty Gmax helmet, and a pair of jeans. I am probably going to invest in some Draggin' Jeans soon though, as I don't think I could do the leather.
                                Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Working...
                                X