X

Pass or Fail MSF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JIB View Post
    Congrats Tink. Get some practice so you can get out with us, without riding Breeze.

Oh I plan on it!
    sigpic

“Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.”

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

Immanuel Kant

Comment

congrats tinkerbell and adam ..
      so many roads so little time

Comment

Awesome! I've been talking up the MSF course for about 20 years now. It's good to see so many folks are taking it.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          Awesome! I've been talking up the MSF course for about 20 years now. It's good to see so many folks are taking it.
          It is almost impossible to get into a class in Ohio if you don't registrar sometime in Jan./Feb. By the end of March nearly every class in the state is booked for the season. That is a good sign that people are willing to learn there and not in the streets.
          sigpic

“Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.”

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

Immanuel Kant

Comment

Congrats
            1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

That's awesome! I was thinking about taking their "advanced course" that they have, mainly just to learn some stuff, meet some people and it probably lowers insurance. Something to consider for the future. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! I took it last year and only missed one point. In my opinion the best thing I learned was accellerating through a turn and turning your head in the direction you want to go, really makes a difference when riding.
                Originally posted by arsenic
                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

The MSF is became mandatory in FL at the end of last summer. I got my license right before, but took the MSF anyway. It was definitely worth it. I'm still a noob, but I'm a better rider and safer than a whole rack of people I've seen who have been riding longer than I have. I can tell who's had the class and who hasn't.

Comment

I've been meaning to take the advanced MSF, but I just got around to taking the skills test a couple weeks ago. Been riding on a permit for about a year.

The first time I was rushed getting to the test from work, and made a few mistakes and failed. But 3 days later I took it on a Sunday morning, and was way more relaxed and passed with zero points.

I am still planning on taking the MSF though, as I hear you'll learn alot.

Comment

Congrats on passing the class. Now continue to practice and build on the things that you learned.

All new riders should take the MSF class
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X