No announcement yet.
X

handleing tailgaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or .. for night riding, an undertail xenon bulb activated by a rocker switch. Nice high quality focused beam reflector with a spread of about 6" / ft @ 10' behind they'd be getting hibeamed seriously!
    2008 ZZR 600 (His)
    Black
    Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
    Red
    Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by wyzat520 View Post
      you know what a pocket full of change at 80 mph does to a car?...
      Yes . I used to keep my cupholder full of pennies . Only resorted to that twice .
      Originally posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
      you should see the wipers go off but being grease you couldn't just"wipe" off grease, they would end up smearing it even more all over their windsheild then they would have to slow down to wipe it off. It would also make a clean get away. What do you guys think just a thought
      Not bad . But , the delivery system .... You'd need a way to pressurize something so that when it hits it'd 'splode , or something that squirts the grease . Hell, it'd probably be easier to just chuck paintballs .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Paintball travelling 60, car close behind going the same speed, the paintball would most likely just bounce off. I do like the sound of a smoke screen, or washer pump misting out the back of the bike though. On an open exhaust like my V&H SS with the race baffle, a small oil line connected to the mid pipe injecting 2 stroke oil would probably work great for the smoke screen. Washer pump idea, I think I'd have to hit a joke store, and buy some of that "Morning Breeze" stuff that smells like rotten eggs, then wire up a 2nd pump with a sprayer to the side so I could spray some inside an open car window when they finally passed me.
        John,
        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
          Not that I've thought long an hard about this but,
          What if you were able to like md86 did, hock a lugie stright up in the air but instead of a huge wad of slime you had maybe at your disposal small packets of saran wrapped grease packets? Just reach in grab a few toss them behind you, check your mirrors (safety first) and see if one if not both landed, then, according to my calculations via mythbusters, you should see the wipers go off but being grease you couldn't just"wipe" off grease, they would end up smearing it even more all over their windsheild then they would have to slow down to wipe it off. It would also make a clean get away. What do you guys think just a thought
          Originally posted by md86 View Post
          Not bad . But , the delivery system .... You'd need a way to pressurize something so that when it hits it'd 'splode , or something that squirts the grease . Hell, it'd probably be easier to just chuck paintballs .

The 3 oz handy can from WD-40 is the perfect tool for any glove box or tool box on the job or at home. WD-40 is a rust inhibitor and lubricant that protects metal from rust and corrosion and displaces moisture easily. The handy can provides a travel-sized problem solver.

The small can of WD-40 kept in a tank bag does wonders. The mist hits the windshield and the wipers smear it in.

JHILDE
          Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Comment

You guys are diabolical .. I love it!!
            2008 ZZR 600 (His)
            Black
            Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
            Red
            Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by JHILDE View Post
              http://www.wd40.com/products/handy-can/

The small can of WD-40 kept in a tank bag does wonders. The mist hits the windshield and the wipers smear it in.

JHILDE
              That sounds like an interesting .....science experiment . Yeah , science experiment ..... And I DID just pick up a magnetic map pouch bag , so ......
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I usually tap the brakes, if that doesn't work I will slow down more.....
                I try not to let rage get the best of me on the bike- no matter if I am in the right or not because some stupid cagers are liable to run you off the road and not care if we are somewhere where no witnesses are....
                I am a gun guy, but don't carry while riding.....
                I also never start crap with people, but am much obliged to finish it once they start it-but as smart as I can....

The worst it ever got for me once a guy rode me for several miles, after numerous attempts from me to let him have an opportunity to back up....when we got to the first intersection where a light was, I put the kickstand down-got off the bike, walked over to his car, and before I got a chance to reach in &*%)&% his grill he sped off pretty scared.........

I will have to try the quick slalom move though-sounds like a winner!
                vwvortex.com : jettajake00
                midmoriders.com :jettajake00
                Go Cardinals!

Comment

Back when my uncle would ride, he would keep a pocket full of marbles for such occasions.
                  Let's go riding!

Comment

Working...
                  X