No announcement yet.
X

insurance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

120$ a year liability i love the low rate pay it once see u again in a year!

Comment

$120 a year in ohio for liability

Comment

The bikes are thru Progressive, $250 a year for all 3, replacement value, theft, towing, all that crud plus higher medical and getting offed. when it's my time to go it better be on a bike, i'm worth one heck of alot more, but not quite enough so the wife is out there savataging things.

two vans are thru a little company called Guidant, which insures non-drinkers. $240 every 6 months for liability for both, with upped medical and such.

i'll be 50 in three months, and the wife was just 27 again
        99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
        1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
        '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
        Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

25, Male, Arizona
          1 ticket on record
          No MSF
          < $25/mo for my '97 600 Kat.
          Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

there are insurance companies that cater to NONdrinkers??

Ill have to look into that

Comment

24 male, one ticket, keep full coverage all year it's about 300 a year, it's listed as a 92 600, but I have a 750 motor in her, SHHHHH
              I don't have an ego I just love how awesome I am

LETS GO PENS

Comment

$365 a year with liability and comprehensive... Through progressive, 17 with 2 tickets

Comment

in Sweden its really expensive to insure your bike because the government doesn't want bikes on the road spatially sports bikes-lets say you have a hayabusa and you are between 25-30 yrs of age than you are going to end up paying around 700-1200 dollars a year for a insurance that covers everything. and that is if you don't have any tickets and dots(we use dots in Sweden dot=warning 3 dots=suspended licence) so we end up paying more money on insurance than the actual bike :S

Comment

345 a year with top liability, uim, um, and comprehensive. all from progressive 21 with two tickets
                    sigpic

Comment

no tickets, liability, Progressive, $78 a year.
                      I'm starting to wonder if you all need a beatdown.

Comment

I am 27 and pay $160 a month for my 2008 Ford Fusion and my 2006 Katana, full coverage on both. That's with State Farm and no tickets.

Comment

Progressive quoted me about 60 a month for full, but i went for 65 a year for liability only, but my bike is old and paid for.

Comment

I pay 100 a year with Progressive for liability only for my 2000 kat 600.

I do have 1 accident from my old car left on my record and a speeding ticket on my kat.... (got caught doin 95 or so in a 55 but cop wrote it down and I have 3 points slowly coming off.....1 more point to go I think)
                            I am a Penn State fanatic.
                            Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Im jealous of all you guys in the states, i pay 2100 a year for just liability!!!!
                              full coverage would have been around 3500, thats what i paid for the bike!
                              This is thru an insurance broker, the big companies wanted far more
                              2002 Kat 600, yosi oval pipe, clear signals, smoked windshield, k & n, jet kit, fender delete

Comment

insurance is what is keeping me from getting a new bike like a gsxr. I can not buy it outright so would need ful coverage. That is about 2000 or so a year last I checked......
                                I am a Penn State fanatic.
                                Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X