No announcement yet.
X

A$$ POSTURE?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit Md86, I just spit the water I was drinking all over my keyboard. That's frickin hilarious. I almost couldn't read the post because of the "da's" and then you chime in with that....
    Some people carry on
    Some just stay right where they are
    Our worlds divide

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedKitty91 View Post
      I'm new to this forum but I was told by a guy the studied this stuff. He told my husband and I that when you are cornering hard leaning is good. But when you are leaning the bike and you body you should keep you head straight as if you were sitting straight up. We tried it and it makes you corner and feel more comfortable doing it.
      When you are hanging off the bike with your knee down you want to be looking as far around the corner as you can, you go where the eyes look.

Having a knee down in a corner saved my butt when I hit a bit of sand mid corner, I put the weight on my knee until the rear wheel got traction and stopped it's little slide. You can dive into corners later and take them them faster, but first you need to get the basics down befor trying to drag a knee.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
        I just try to look bootylicious

Enjay... Uh... Thank you for the mental picture.

(I need to go find my wife. Be back in a couple hours.)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
          Enjay... Uh... Thank you for the mental picture.

(I need to go find my wife. Be back in a couple hours.)

Bahahahahahaha! You dog!!
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Making a mental note......
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

The thread that won't die. I think it's been revived more than once!
              02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
              90 GSXR 750/1216
              96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
              87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
              sigpic

Comment

the more you lean the less the bike has to and thus keeps more contact area.....but be sensible

Comment

Working...
                X