No announcement yet.
X

Bike Pics!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'd be more inclined to go stickerless as well.

Comment

Yea. I havent decided quite yet. I already bought the flames so it would be a waste if i didnt use them( they arent cheap!). I didnt think it would look so good without. I only want to use a couple anyways. Im not tryin to "over sticker" it.

Comment

hey katchick it is your bike,you put your stickers on if you think it would look good to you!it dont matter what we think,its yours.and i would bet it turns out no matter what you do to it.after all it is a katana!have fun

Comment

I for one would like to see it with flames...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by rwcreigh
            hey katchick it is your bike,you put your stickers on if you think it would look good to you!it dont matter what we think,its yours.and i would bet it turns out no matter what you do to it.after all it is a katana!have fun

Sorry, but you left yourself open. Correct grammar is your friend.
            TiM

Comment

Looks good. Nice paint work. I would find it hard to put anything over it.
              One project done, now on to the next few!!
              Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                Looking good!

If you're going to keep the shovel I'd recommend something like this to bring back the nice black color and make it shine right up.

Any suggestions for fender eliminator's? I would like to get rid of those big a$$ turn signals too. The plastic is going to be cleaned up very soon- have to work on the SV since the priority has been the Kat all winter.
                Mine - 2005 Suzuki SV650S
                Hers - 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

Comment

Most people will probably tell you to just cut the shovel off yourself. Do a search for Shovel Removal, Shovel Mod, or something similiar, and you'll come up with some results.

If you want a professional kit, try http://www.competitionwerkes.com; they're a little pricey but look really good installed.

Comment

DOH!!

I can't belive you got rid of the pink tank!!!!
                    Glad you kept the rims and seat though.

Comment

Working...
                    X