X

Bike Pics!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Pics!

Here are the pics I told everyone I would post. The bike still doesnt have it's decals so Its kinda naked lookin for now. The decals arent getting put on til spring.

looks nice. what about a pic of you with the bike?

www.vwvortex.com
    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Very sharp lookin bike, but may I suggest shrinking down the size of the file? 1meg for a pic is friggin huge!

Comment

Looks like you've got lots of decals on it - factory ones. Are you planning to put on a bunch of race decals and what not? Hey, honestly I think race bikes (all stickered out and everything) look awesome - when ridden by racers, on the track. I would feel kinda like a poser or a fake if I replicated a race machine knowing I was no racer. Just get some nice leathers and you'll feel sexy enough.
        Press the attack!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeJ
          Looks like you've got lots of decals on it - factory ones. Are you planning to put on a bunch of race decals and what not? Hey, honestly I think race bikes (all stickered out and everything) look awesome - when ridden by racers, on the track. I would feel kinda like a poser or a fake if I replicated a race machine knowing I was no racer. Just get some nice leathers and you'll feel sexy enough.
          you mean decals dont add HP?? good thing i didnt put all these apexi and AEM stickers on my bike!
          03 katanika

Comment

Hey...thats what mine looked like when it came from the factory. I replaced the decals too 8)

Comment

TiM

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                Hey...thats what mine looked like when it came from the factory. I replaced the decals too 8)
                and just a subtle mod or two...

Comment

Post up a pic of the way it is now too if you can. You removed all the decals on it so its just the black fairings now right?

Comment

Sorry, thats was just the before pic. I took all those decals off and had the plastics repainted and Im waitin to put the new decals on now. Here is the link to my website. It has all pics from the start to now on it. https://<br /> <br /> http://www.t.../meganskatana/

Comment

Not sure if the link worked...http://www.timgajewski.net/gallery/v.../meganskatana/

Comment

looks like you know what you are doing!!

Comment

Looking good!

If you're going to keep the shovel I'd recommend something like this to bring back the nice black color and make it shine right up.

Comment

wow chick, that all black look is schweet !! I'd be tempted to keep it that way.

If you're going to keep the shovel I'd recommend something like this to bring back the nice black color and make it shine right up
                            ..a sweet lookin paint job, all nice and shiny and then a dull shovel just takes away from it. If you chop it off you'll be amazed at how nice it cleans up the rear of the bike.

Comment

perfect. no stickers. leave it. minimalist is the way to go.

Well, maybe some ghost flames.

Comment

Working...
                              X