No announcement yet.
X

Katriders Photo Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 on style. all about makin pretty pictures, that way we can all enjoy them. We all see expressway overpasses every day. The fun is making it unique.
    My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
    2007 GSXR 750

Comment

• Originally posted by rschlegel View Post
      As per the dictionary, an overpass would suffice but it would be cool to see something that would make those seeing the pic think " wow, that's cool".
      Even with this game, if its worth doing, do it with style.
      Yeah, you're right about that, but since I did not specify it in my challenge, I guess it would be just fair to accept the overpass. If you guys want to debate this, I'm all in for a vote. DEMOCRACY!!!
      sigpic
      Ya, that first country is Canada...

Comment

• Real bridge, no overpass.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

• Bridges ARE alot easier to find than a post, pre, n true kat in the same place at the same time!! Lol. I think it's fair. +1 no over pass
          My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
          2007 GSXR 750

Comment

• Originally posted by shpielers View Post
            Real bridge, no overpass.
            how is an overpass not a bridge? difference is whether you're above it or below it.
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• It is technically a bridge. It would make this game more fun if the pics are worth seeing. If you were to find an overpass painted all funky or something then I would think that would be cool. If you want to take a pic of a boring concrete overpass then it is what it is. If we were doing this for a prize for the first one to submit a pic I could see it or maybe you just have a really cool pic challenge that you just can't wait to share.

Comment

• Originally posted by rschlegel View Post
                It is technically a bridge. It would make this game more fun if the pics are worth seeing. If you were to find an overpass painted all funky or something then I would think that would be cool. If you want to take a pic of a boring concrete overpass then it is what it is. If we were doing this for a prize for the first one to submit a pic I could see it or maybe you just have a really cool pic challenge that you just can't wait to share.
                damn. I'm busted!
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• To me it's not about being a cool shot, it's about just having to meet the challenge.

I can picture the challenge being met by any number of ways. Walking bridge, overpass, model of a bridge, dental bridge...sometimes creativity should be rewarded.

Comment

• Everyone has their opinions. I'm just looking forward to see what's to come.

Comment

• Damn I was going to fast to stop today I was on a bridge and there was a briidge next to it today with these bad ass wires going from the bottom to the top couldnt stop in time on the highway about a hour and a half from home 220 miles today on the kat
                      I just wanna ride my bike
                      2001 katana 600

Comment

• Bridge? That's easy!

How about a bridge with a sailboat?

How about a long bridge?

How about a curvy overpass kind of bridge?

How about a pedestrian bridge?

How about a closeup of the similar structural supports of the Kat and bridge?

How about underneath a bridge where the trolls live?

How about a closeup of the troll AND a man with a baby who thought I was there to take his photo?

Finally, how about a lot of pieces of bridge and a house boat?

Hopefully this satisfies the bridge jones.

Next challenge: your Kat in front of a long line. Could be a long line of cars/bikes, could be the center line on a long stretch of road, could be at the base of a zip line. Be creative. Creativity is required.
                        Last edited by elsueco; 09-07-2014, 06:09 PM. Reason: Added challenge

Comment

• Damn elsueco, did you tour ALL of north Seattle to get those pics??

Comment

• I love it, that ended up being a fun one.

Comment

• Originally posted by skjeflo View Post
                              Damn elsueco, did you tour ALL of north Seattle to get those pics??
                              Yeah, so what's it to ya'?

Comment

• Elsueco solved the problem haha. Nice challenge, I have a little idea, but I can't do it before the weekend.
                                sigpic
                                Ya, that first country is Canada...

Comment

Working...
                                X